“Great Pizza Place”

A-1 Piarro Pizza
Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Shelburne
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This Place serves Great Pizza, Donairs, Garlic Fingers and side dishes.Very clean and friendly place to eat in or take out !

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Big pizza little taste. Even with all the toppings, which were overkill, not enough cheese to much sauce

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Placed an order for 3 med. donairs. They were full and had fresh veg. they were very good. A little on the cool side, but easily fixed with the microwave when I got home.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Known not only great pizza but also friendly service. By the slice; or whole pizza you are treated as a honoured patron. Immaculatly clean and by the photo on the walls the owners are great supporters of the community as well. My go to place.

1  Thank ypmurg
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Arriving in Shelburne for a long weekend to celebrate my birthday, we decided to take back pizza to our cottage. We don't get takeaway pizza very often anymore, so we were looking forward to this, especially after having read the reviews here. Well, I was really disappointed. Maybe my standards for pizza are a little higher than most, especially as we often make our own pizza at home using quality ingredients, but even compared with other takeaway pizzas I've had this fell very short in terms of quality. Everything on it tasted cheap and processed. It actually made me feel quite ill. I wish we'd just bought a frozen pizza from Sobeys. We could have eaten much better, much cheaper.