“Great Hodge Podge”
Review of Shelburne Cafe

Shelburne Cafe
Ranked #8 of 18 Restaurants in Shelburne
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The three of us stopped in for a quick lunch. The special, Hodge Podge, was delicious and came with a tasty mouthwatering biscuit and butter.

The service was good and we enjoyed our meal

1  Thank lactancia

Reviewed 4 December 2015

Stopped for lunch today. Had a tasty chicken pesto panini which was ample and delicious. I have had the homemade soup and the bread made on site. Service with a smile.

1  Thank jmac992015
Reviewed 5 October 2015

The restaurant was clean, cozy and delightful! The food was great! My husband had the breakfast sandwich and loved it, I had toast and jam made from homemade bread and strawberry jam, wish I could have one right now! Our stop here was the highlight of our trip and will live on in my heart forever. As a retired Director of Special Education, I knew pretty quickly that it was a training ground for exceptional individuals because I was involved with something similar in the US. If you go to this cafe, you will get great food and come away with a smile! Love, Love, Love!

1  Thank DrJohns88
Reviewed 13 August 2015

The Shelburne Café is a great little lunch spot in the heart of Shelburne. I can eat breakfast any time of the day, so I love the fact that they offer a breakfast sandwich – one of the best I've ever had – at lunchtime!

1  Thank messengrl
Reviewed 28 November 2014

We stopped by this restaurant after getting off the ferry at Yarmouth (I know it's a fair drive). We found this restaurant completely by chance, as it's on the main street that runs through Shelburne.

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. Everything was fresh and home-cooked. The menu was simple, but each item sounded individually unique, and tasty.

We learned later that this restaurant is also part of an inclusion program. The wait staff did an excellent job, and it wasn't apparent at the time.

Keep up the good work.