“Good quality take away”
Review of Mr Fish

Mr Fish
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Shelburne
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Simply a good local fish and chip shop with good fresh fish with a touch of "home made" over it. Try it if you are in town .- you will not regret it

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Being from the east coast originally I make sure every year I come back I visit Mr fish. The food is authentic and full of flavor. I even drive over an hour from bridgewater to come here!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Fish is fresh and tasty and service is friendly. Nice little place that looks like a small shack but is clean inside. We've had the Haddock, scallops, shrimp and when in season the halibut

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The fish nuggets at Mr. Fish are the absolute best. The shop is very nondescript on a well traveled main road in Shelburne. Once you taste the fish and fries you just want to tell somebody, "This is the best fried fish I've ever eaten!" We wish we lived closer and wish they would franchise it. Yea!, Mr. Fish.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We happened to be in Shelburne and was craving fish and chips. My husband and I split a 4 piece fish and chips, they were the best I have had in years. So glad we stopped. Seemed more of a take-out but we ate in with another couple who also got the 4 piece and split it as well. They too thought the fish and chips were excellent.