“Good Korean food, weird rice”
Review of Korea House

Korea House
Ranked #25 of 82 Restaurants in Yellowknife
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The staff of Korea House are super friendly. The food was hot and fast. The rice at this restaurant is weird; they mix it with butter which I've never experienced before, even in Korea. If we were to go again, we'd order the Korean food, but make our own rice at home.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I had the soft tofu stew and it was quite hot. He had a pork dish and loved it. Super fast friendly service

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I came to visit Yellowknife for aurora during cold winter time. Tour guide and our hotel staffs introduced this only one Korean restaurant in Yellowknife downtown (at this moment ) . At the beginning , I were not in high expectation on their food. I were craving for spicy hot seafood tofu soup and beef bulgogi with rice . Actually their food are delicious but their portion is small especially the soup. Finally we still need to order extra dumpling soup.
Their food is double price compare to Toronto. I think this restaurant is worth to go ~ because there is not much choice of Asian food.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Korea house is the fastest and cheapest lunch option downtown. The food is different than the usual fast food fare and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Great food, nice portions, friendly staff. You can get in and out fairly quickly. Love ordering the combo box!

Date of visit: December 2017