“Great Supper”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great supper at Montana’s this evening. I had the back ribs and my wife had the burger. Both arrived quick and hot and were delicious. The server was pleasant and the bill was reasonable. This was not our first visit and it will not be our last.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Went for lunch with my sister. We ate from the lunch menu. I had beef soup and a basic chicken wrap. Could of easily made it at home myself. Why doesn't a restaurant like this have homemade French fries. It always baffles me how a restaurant serves frozen fries.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good place if looking for decent food at an okay price. Little disappointed with the service and the need to ask for a server, condiments, and refills. Understandable when busy, but many vacant seats this evening.

Overall, food was good and pleasant environment.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant, family oriented unless you eat in the bar area. Ribs and peanut butter mud dessert was awesome!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Myself & fiance came for an early dinner (4pm). We love the atmosphere here and had great service as always. We had the steak bites for an appetizer which were mouth watering. We both then had chicken, kapow shrimp and veggies for our meal. It was delicious. I love this place and it is always a regular stop for us while in the city. Until next time!

Date of visit: December 2017