“Amazing Vegetarian Chinese Food, Ample Portions”
Review of Peaceful Loft

Peaceful Loft
Ranked #1 of 431 Restaurants in St. John's
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Reviewed 10 October 2018

I've been to Peaceful Loft three times and each time our food was incredible. My favourite items are their spring rolls and "Chicken" balls with cashew rice. The prices are very reasonable, I always have leftovers when I go because the portions are very large. Almost the whole menu is vegan and probably the best vegan Chinese food I've had.

1  Thank kdotbakes

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I moved away from st John's about 3 years ago- everytime I come home this is the first meal.

The service is outstanding
And the all vegan menu is amazing and revitalizing

1  Thank klpike2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018

The owner/waiter is generous, caring, and very helpful. While we ordered a main course and paid for it, we got endless cups of tea, some soup and delicious "Moon Cake" all as a free part of the service. He appeared to care for people and making them happy more than his profit margin. I would describe him more as an excellent host than a restaurantaire.

1  Thank Pat S
Reviewed 6 October 2018

great first experience at the Peaceful Loft, awesome food and at a good price. will be back. not many places in the city with great veg options, this place knocks em out of the park :)

1  Thank Erik F
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I go all the time. The service is always excellent and the food never disappoints. It's a very popular place and gets busy all the time. Sometimes, we don't even get in but the owner always remembers when we don't and goes the extra mile for us the next time. I totally recommend this place to anyone interested!

1  Thank cami360