“Great fish and chips, really enjoyed them”

Ches's Fish and Chips
Ranked #141 of 439 Restaurants in St. John's
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Great fish and chips

Order the two piece meal, which was well cooked and a decent size

Really enjoyed them

Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

One of my favourite places for chips, dressing and gravy. Ches's is really greasy and it makes for a fantastic cheat day :D! I've been to all locations, and service is slow wherever I go, it seems. But the food is worth it. I like this location the best.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Easy walk from hotel, great decor, great service, expansive menu, and the food plentiful, inexpensive and so tasty!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great fresh food each time we visited. Centrally located. Always filling and satisfied for our party at every meal. Recommend.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Big portions but our family found the meal to be too greasy. I understand that it is a bit strange to say that we had fish and chips said it was greasy but I eat a lot of fish and chips but found the batter to be heavy with grease and not very light and fluffy. I will say that our service was excellent and very fast.

Date of visit: July 2017