“Great ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Went there on Good Friday so it wasn’t to crowded. The food was great and hot. There was lots of staff on so service was great .

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We got a big meal. Shrimp and potato skins for starters. Jumbolia and ribs for main. Portions were huge. Service was quick. Stuffed!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Nachos loaded with Chicken and cheese for my plain jane daughter. But they were superb. I had the lunch size Mac and Cheese. Yummiest ever plus a very tasty ceaser salad. Great value

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Went there, waited a while to be served. My wife & I ordered the same meal. They brought out hers first, I waited and waited for mine, no show.I then summoned waiter to ask what happened to my meal. She said she taught we were both eating of the one plate. About an hour later she showed up with my meal, I was pretty hungry by then I can tell ya. We went there about 6pm got out at 9pm. Don't expect to go back & don't recommend anyone else should either.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

She had her choice of any restaurant but choose Montana's primarily because of the Moose! Services was excellent but the food was just OK! Ribs were very tasty and We'd. Is all you can eat night! I had the streak and mash potatoes griddle which was a small portion but tasty and sufficient for me. The grandkids had the typical chicken strips and fires, over priced and not much taste! We did make a donation to the Boys and Girls club for $3.00 and received 3 free kids meals for future purchase! Not bad for a great cause!