The location is great for the shopping district. A bit of a run to get downtown but not terrible. The pool is fantastic for the kids. The security of the building is good. You need your room card to open doors and activate the elevator so that's an added touch of security as well there is a safe in your room if need be. The beds were pretty comfortable and they were accomadting for my children, 5, 2, and 4 months, and I promptly providing us with a pack and play. The only down fall was the cleanliness of our room. It was by no means rotten but I've stayed in cleaner locations. Some wrappers were left behind from other guest and there was gum in our garbage can that looked like it had been there a while. Also something I found odd was the absence of garbage bags. Overall it was a good hotel but for the price i'd probably stay elsewhere next time I'm in town, closer to the downtown district.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. John's Newfoundland, gives you confidence that your business or leisure trip will be a success because we consistently deliver a hotel experience that's just right. Ideally located between the St. John's Airport and the downtown core, close to business parks, the University, and the province's largest shopping mall, we provide you with just what you need, so travel is easy and productive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites St. John's Newfoundland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Inn St. John`s Hotel St. John`s
- Travellers Hotel St Johns
- Travellers St Johns
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. John's Newfoundland Canada