“a must try”
Review of Corner Brook Caves

Corner Brook Caves
Reviewed 24 July 2018

a pretty unique experience, our guide joel was very helpful and did his best to accommodate every body's mental and physical strengths and weakness's. the caves them selves are really cool, if you are adventurous i recommend trying to book a private tour as our tour was limited by some of the people that we were with.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"stream"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We are not spelunkers, but this was very cool! We got soaked and were glad for our wool socks and running shoes. Our guide was pretty gung-ho to push us to our limits and we did contort our 50-something bodies, climbing and crawling into what seemed like impossible underground spaces. Not for the faint of heart or folks who are out of shape.

5  Thank CathieG52
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Worth seeing if you have extra time in Corner Brook. Price was right and quite frankly the nature out here is absolutely beautiful.

2  Thank evanjoseph1984
Reviewed 1 March 2017

As other reviewers have said, very tight, very dark, not dry.
Which is what makes the entire experience so cool. Extremely underrated activity for Corner Brook, took me months of living here before hearing about it and doing it myself. I've gone twice, once with a guide and once without (would probably not recommend doing it without a guide on your first attempt - it is a maze).
There are several entrances/exits to the cave system but even more dead ends.
I have yet to complete the journey start to finish without getting up to my armpits in water - but temperature wasn't a problem, just dress accordingly.
Unless you're a professional spelunker, you probably haven't done anything like this, and I can't understate how great it is - for the non-claustrophobic.

3  Thank Derek S