“So glad we found this”
Review of Corner Brook Caves

Corner Brook Caves
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We are not spelunkers, but this was very cool! We got soaked and were glad for our wool socks and running shoes. Our guide was pretty gung-ho to push us to our limits and we did contort our 50-something bodies, climbing and crawling into what seemed like impossible underground spaces. Not for the faint of heart or folks who are out of shape.

5  Thank CathieG52
in 2 reviews
"stream"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Worth seeing if you have extra time in Corner Brook. Price was right and quite frankly the nature out here is absolutely beautiful.

2  Thank evanjoseph1984
Reviewed 1 March 2017

As other reviewers have said, very tight, very dark, not dry.
Which is what makes the entire experience so cool. Extremely underrated activity for Corner Brook, took me months of living here before hearing about it and doing it myself. I've gone twice, once with a guide and once without (would probably not recommend doing it without a guide on your first attempt - it is a maze).
There are several entrances/exits to the cave system but even more dead ends.
I have yet to complete the journey start to finish without getting up to my armpits in water - but temperature wasn't a problem, just dress accordingly.
Unless you're a professional spelunker, you probably haven't done anything like this, and I can't understate how great it is - for the non-claustrophobic.

3  Thank Derek S
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Tim from Cycle Solutions very nice guide. Took my grandkids and they really enjoyed the tour and caves. Would be more careful of tourmates in future.

4  Thank Derekrwhite
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2016

This was my first time in a cave. Really neat experience, I'd recommend it. I took a guided tour with Cycle Solutions (a bit expensive for a solo traveler, but the price gets more reasonable if you have more people wanting to go) which included a mountain bike ride up a really fun, but challenging trail (for me, maybe easier or more difficult for others, depending on your trail riding experience) and then the tour through the cave itself. While I think anybody could get to the caves without a guide, I don't think I'd go through without someone who knows the caves. It's pitch black in most places and very, very tight in some spots. I wouldn't have believed we were going through such small spaces until we actually did it. Was really fun, I'd totally recommend it as an interesting experience!

2  Thank Lori A