“Lovely experience.”
Review of Corner Brook Caves

Corner Brook Caves
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Tim from Cycle Solutions very nice guide. Took my grandkids and they really enjoyed the tour and caves. Would be more careful of tourmates in future.

4  Thank Derekrwhite

Reviewed 16 August 2016

This was my first time in a cave. Really neat experience, I'd recommend it. I took a guided tour with Cycle Solutions (a bit expensive for a solo traveler, but the price gets more reasonable if you have more people wanting to go) which included a mountain bike ride up a really fun, but challenging trail (for me, maybe easier or more difficult for others, depending on your trail riding experience) and then the tour through the cave itself. While I think anybody could get to the caves without a guide, I don't think I'd go through without someone who knows the caves. It's pitch black in most places and very, very tight in some spots. I wouldn't have believed we were going through such small spaces until we actually did it. Was really fun, I'd totally recommend it as an interesting experience!

2  Thank Lori A
Reviewed 31 July 2016

The caves tour is a wonderful experience. While making your way inside is a little cramped, the cavern inside is spectacular. Equipment and guides provided. Children and adult tours are available.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

A must if your travels take you through Corner Brook and you enjoy adventurous things. Definitely do not try it without a guide though. We went with Tim from Cycle Solutions and had a great time. Enjoyable for all ages - my 8 year old son had a great time.

4  Thank skarmo
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2016

My wife and i did this tour about 5 years ago. It sounded exciting, so we booked it and showed up expecting to walk around some caves. We were wearing shorts which was not a good choice. Make sure you wear pants, as you will be crawling through small crevices and crossing streams. We ended our tour about an hour early when we got to the worm hole (I think it was called) and you had to pull yourself through using your toes and fingers. I did enjoy some of the more open areas, but it was just to enclosed and tight for my wife and I to enjoy.

2  Thank digger2016