“Disguisting”

KFC
Ranked #53 of 83 Restaurants in Corner Brook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Greasiest chicken I've ever seen. You could almost see through the bottom of the bucket it was so soaked with grease. I got violently ill that night and although I can't prove it, I can assure you it was because of KFC. Also, the staff member who served us could not speak much English and as a result fooled up our order. Worst KFC I've gone too!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

My sisters and brother and I was call home because our mother was sick, we did not have a lot of time to cook food at the university chalet so we order and pickup KFC. Being from Ontario I have try a lot of KFC and I will say the food and service was great at this location. We all enjoy the meal.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Ate there with family and friends over the weekend. When we arrived, there were only a couple customers in the store, yet staff must have been too busy to clean up the tables for other customers. The woman at the counter was nice, took our order, and food arrived promptly. Quality of food was average. The tables that we sat at were covered in gravy, and old napkins (we picked the cleanest one we saw) and the floor was littered with stale fries, container covers, and straw wrappers. It didnt seem as though anyone was tasked with keeping the establishment clean for customers. As i can see from other reviews, this seems to be routine at this KFC location.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

This place is terrible They never have any chicken available and the drive thru should be removed as you can grow old waiting in that drive thru.They obviously can't maintain the drive thru so they should get rid of it.If you do happen to be successful in getting a piece of chicken,it's usually so small you can hardly even see it.Weak portions and very expensive for what you get.Many of the staff look disinterested as well.Don't even bother going here.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

The food they prepare I found consistent with the chain however the drive through service is absolutely painfully sloooow!!!!! I have visited this location several times now thinking they were having a bad day but when it comes to slow service they appear to have a bad day every day.... on the up side the staff have always been very friendly to me.