“Great roast beef”

Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Corner Brook
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I've visited aromas a number of times and always had a good meal at reasonable price. This visit was roast beef dinner. The meat was super tender and the rest of the meal was tasty. I was disappointed with desert, it looked great but was kind of plain. But overall a very good meal.

1  Thank Peter M

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We go eat here a few times a month and it is ussaully good...but yesterday we got the special...southern chicken wings and a side...Well there was nothing special or southern about them...they had no dip or sauce.. just plain pancake bladder that was hardly cooked and the wings tasted old...I had one and my wife had ones of hers and we had the same look...old under cooked food.. We just got up and paid the $40 plus $5 tip for our nasty old meal...Just want to say we will not be returning ever again..very disappointed...my favorite was the comment of enjoy my heart attack on my plate from the server...I guess that was a joke...but a bad one...

Thanks
Michael
Howley, NL

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Not my cup of tea. The food is nothing better than you get at home...which is ok....However, I find the restaurant very dirty as I always end up sticking to the very dated table covers! These are obviously not only not changed between diners, but rarely changed at all! Yuck!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This place has an assortment of home cooked meals and desserts. Sit down or buffet is also available

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Group of four out for a birthday supper. Two had fish and chips, one had appetizer basket (fries, wings, rings, potato skins and chicken fingers), I had Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.

Approx 4 tables occupied at the time. Service was prompt.

None of us were really impressed by our meals. All had the same response, "it's Ok". The pieces of fish were fairly thin. Plate was mostly fries. Pretty much everything in the app basket seemed overlooked. The one poor dry potato skin sitting on top of the rest of the food didn't make it appear appetizing either. The fettuccine pasta was cooked well, but the Alfredo sauce was watery and had a bit of an strange taste. Was supposed to include fresh mushrooms, but whatever the thinly sliced limp greyish tasteless things were in the dish, I'm not sure. The side of garlic bread was burnt (both slices).

At no time during the meal did the server stop by to see how we were doing. She did spend quite a bit of time talking to her friends at another table. When we were done, we had to go to the cash to get our bill prepared. Total was $78.

Not a place that we'll go back to any time soon.