US$153
Cooke's Motel(Saint John)
US$77
Admiral's Quay(Saint John)
US$79
Earle of Leinster(Saint John)
US$105
Agoda.com
Chipman Hill Suites(Saint John)
All reviewsfriendly catbreakfast was deliciousold housewithin easy walking distancewelcoming hostslovely homeheritage housea lovely staydowntown saint johnstained glass windowscomfortable roomsmin driveb and btwo nightswater frontgreat place to stayother guests
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

I was very please with my stay at the Mahogany Manor-it was a last minute situation for an emergency at the hospital-we were welcome by the owners and were able to have a nice restful night ending a very stressful day...i promise them to return to the Manor on my next trip to St-John with my husband... thank you again gentlemen :)

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2015

This is a gem of a building, tucked into a quiet location in a beautiful, historic neighborhood. A lovely stroll to the busier downtown, with comfortable rooms to return to and find soft slumbers with an excellent breakfast from an interesting and kind host. Very knowledgable and active in the community, Carl was helpful as my wife and our eleven month old boy found fine lodgings for the night with some explorations of Saint John in the evening and the next morning. For about the price of a hotel, we had what felt like luxurious appointments, with a little view of the water and working harbor to wake up to.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2015

My partner and I stay at B&Bs whenever we can. We prefer them to hotels because you generally get a 1-on-1 experience with the hosts that you don't get at a hotel. Some are amazing, while others are just okay. Mahogany Manor is definitely in the "amazing" category. The hosts, Jim and Carl, are absolutely delightful and make you feel right at home. Any question you have about St. John's, they can answer. And they've got many interesting stories about the house and their lives that my partner and I wished we weren't staying there for just the two nights. They're the kind of hosts that you want to get to know better. Be friends with. Go for dinner. They really made our stay a delight. Oh...and before I forget, the beds are super comfortable and the breakfasts were DELICIOUS!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank suvariboy
Reviewed 17 October 2015

We arrived early, no problem Carl said we could park at the side of the B & B. We stayed for 3 nights. Breakfast was delicious- fresh fruit, freshly baked muffins, juice, coffee, pancakes, and homemade jams as an example. Our room on the 2nd floor was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The central location on Germain St. was an added bonus. Knowledgeable host another plus. Access to free laundry was another bonus because we had been travelling for five weeks. We had been in other B & B's where some wanted up to $9.00 a load. Thank you, Carl.

Room Tip: All rooms looked good to me,
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nana347
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

We had a super overnight stay at Mahogany Mansion. The hosts Karl & Jim were very welcoming, humorous, helpful & interesting. There were lots of very thoughtful touches- 'essentials+' in the ensuite bathroom, interesting books with historical information about St John in the rooms, comfortable lounge for relaxing....
We met other interesting guests over a delicious homecooked breakfast.
Would highly recommend.
Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful home with others.
Diane & Keith UK