“Best burgers in Saint John”
Review of Relish Gourmet Burgers - CLOSED

Relish Gourmet Burgers
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Relish Gourmet Burgers is a community-based restaurant that offers a variety of fresh, tasty burgers...with an extra experience of relishing!
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Every time I go to this restaurant I have never been disappointed with my meal. The burgers are incredible. Great location and its clean.

1  Thank magicchef

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Hamburgers were made with quality ingredients and good size, however when two burgers with one side of fries cost over $34.00 where I had to serve myself t is way overpriced in my opinion!

Reviewed 20 April 2015

I had fairly high expectations because people were always saying how good this place was when it first opened. I was quite disappointed. Save your money and buy a box of frozen burgers. I find it very over priced for what you receive.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Relish in Saint John is no more ... I guess gourmet burgers, priced a bit high, did not appeal to the burger-chompers of our fair city.

Reviewed 11 February 2015

was average for me. Fries oily and not fresh. My friend is already a regular customer but for me I won't come back.