“Wasn't sure what all the hype was about.”
Review of Relish Gourmet Burgers - CLOSED

Relish Gourmet Burgers
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Relish Gourmet Burgers is a community-based restaurant that offers a variety of fresh, tasty burgers...with an extra experience of relishing!
Reviewed 20 April 2015

I had fairly high expectations because people were always saying how good this place was when it first opened. I was quite disappointed. Save your money and buy a box of frozen burgers. I find it very over priced for what you receive.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Relish in Saint John is no more ... I guess gourmet burgers, priced a bit high, did not appeal to the burger-chompers of our fair city.

Reviewed 11 February 2015

was average for me. Fries oily and not fresh. My friend is already a regular customer but for me I won't come back.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

My mother-in law purchased my wife and I a gift card for our anniversary. When we went to use it there was nothing actually on the gift card. We emailed the owner numerous times and have been ignored every time. We even emailed the main office and again we were ignored every time we have tried to contact someone to fix the problem. We love their food and would order from their regularly but have refused to go back.

1  Thank Spree7
Reviewed 3 November 2014

I took my grandson out for supper here before going to the MillRats basketball game. He was very impressed with the ordering process and them calling "His" name to pick up the order. Very personal, fresh ingredients, good variety and all cooked fresh while you wait. Definitely not your average burger joint - a cut above.