This was our first time staying at the Quality Inn in Moncton. Overall, the hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and it was a great location - close to the highway, but not beside it, so it was quiet. Magnetic Hill was 5 min away, as was highway access. Perfect location.
Check in and check out were quick and easy. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful.
The free breakfast didn't have much choice, but it was all fresh and tasty. There were hot and cold options (ie eggs, sausage, and cereal, yogurt, etc). The space was a bit crowded...people trying to maneuver around each other, but it was clean and comfortable.
The actual hotel room was larger than expected, and very clean and mostly comfy. The door to the bathroom was weird -- it was at an angle, and it wasn't one door; it was two doors swung together in the middle, and to lock it was just a deadbolt. So weird. Not a complaint per se, but definitely odd.
We had a room with two beds...one bed was heavenly, the other bed was broken or something in the middle, which caused you to roll into the middle. It was creaky and shifty, so someone clearly had jumped on it and broken it. There were only three of us though, so two slept in the "heavenly bed", and one in the sloped bed.
I really liked having a microwave in the room - it came in handy. The "mini" fridge was bigger than expected too.
The pool, on the otherhand, was much smaller than expected; I have never seen a hotel pool this small - or ANY pool, for that matter. It felt "full" with only two families there. It was a perfect temperature though, and my daughter still had fun. I was disappointed the hot tub was broken though, after a long day of driving.
I would stay again...I would just make sure our beds weren't broken next time. The service totally outweighed everything else. In fact, the front desk even mailed our daughter's postcards to her grandparents :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn Moncton is situated in the beautiful Magnetic Hill region just a few minutes' walk away from Casino NB. If you are traveling with children, this Moncton hotel is the perfect choice for you due to its unique location, as the Magnetic Hill Zoo and the Magic Mountain water park are also located nearby and you will never struggle to come up with ideas for a fun day out with the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn - Moncton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Moncton Hotel Moncton
- Quality Inn - Moncton New Brunswick