“Very nice stay :)”
Review of Gomotel.ca

Gomotel.ca
Ranked #22 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I really liked the room , but most important was the fact that the manager was very nice and polite ! He made sure I had a nice stay :) my room have this antique vibe that made me feel like I was home :) and I rarely comment but I really had a great time :) it's an A+ In my book :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SamLeBlanc

Reviewed 30 August 2016

This is a small motel but the owners are very nice and the room was clean - not a place you stay for a long time but economical and available in high season in Moncton for an overnight. Conveniently located close to shopping center and downtown without having the hustle and bustle, as in it was quiet.

Room Tip: All rooms in pretty much the same location, just your preference if you want up or downstairs (2 flo...
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

The check in time is before 8 and I was not able to make it (we were travelling from Quebec, we got stack in traffic for a bit, plus the time difference). I called the please to arrange for a later arrival and they said there is absolutely nothing they can do to help. It seems like all the guy at the reception knows is "no", and then in middle of the conversation he does not speak English any more!!! I called trip advisor and ask for help. A very nice lady from their customer crevice called the motel, then their French speaking representative called the motel - nothing. In the end I had to cancelled my reservation and was charged full room price for the cancellation. I'll survive the lost of those $100, but people, if there is a slightest chance you might be late - don't even come close. I have never seen that arrival at 9:30pm can be a problem. They don't know how to talk nicely to people, they don't know what customer service is and how to help/accommodate their customers. Bottom line - worst customer service I have seen for a very loooong time!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
GOMOTEL, Owner at Gomotel.ca, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

We are new owners as of May 2017. We accept check in up to midnight every day. Sorry you were not able to stay at the motel on that time. Hopefully you would consider GoMotel for your next stay in Moncton. We will make sure you will be well taking care of.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

The hotel says that after 8 pm a late check in fee is required to check in. I phoned ahead and said I would need to be arriving after 8 pm due to a flight delay. They told me they were closed after 8 pm. I asked about the late check in fee and they told me they are unable to do that. That was all I was told. No refund was given. If you are at all worried about arriving late due to unforeseen circumstances I would not recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
GOMOTEL, Owner at Gomotel.ca, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Sorry this happen to you when you wanted to stay at GoMotel. We are new owners as of May 2017. We accept check in up to midnight every day. Hopefully you would consider GoMotel next time you would be coming for a stay in Moncton.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

We stayed here on Christmas Eve and found the room to be very clean with a European flare! It had baseboard heat therefore very quiet. We were pleased to have the fridge and microwave in the room since we had brought additional food for our family visit. It was very convenient to have a drive up room. The manager was very pleasant! Location was perfect near the Riverview causeway where we were visiting and close to downtown Moncton and Jones Lake. Great stay for the price! Merci!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family