US$164
US$104
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$113
US$109
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2015

We stayed here on Christmas Eve and found the room to be very clean with a European flare! It had baseboard heat therefore very quiet. We were pleased to have the fridge and microwave in the room since we had brought additional food for our family visit. It was very convenient to have a drive up room. The manager was very pleasant! Location was perfect near the Riverview causeway where we were visiting and close to downtown Moncton and Jones Lake. Great stay for the price! Merci!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Stayed one night with my wife while attending an office Christmas party. The room had one double and one single bed, we were surprised at how small the room was, but it had what we needed and also had a microwave and fridge, and we were only staying one night . The gentleman checking us in was very pleasant and knowledgeable and had a nice accent and provided us with the Wifi password without us having to ask (that hardly ever happens in a hotel/motel in my experience). For the price and location, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2015

We stayed here November 1 and 2. We found the place very nice and clean. It had everything that we needed and more. The gentleman that checked us in and out was so kind and a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend this place to everyone. I will stay here again when in Moncton. Just wanted to thank you for all your help and kindness. Look forward to seeing you again.
Marlene

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2015

Stayed with my parents; they got a double bed and I got a single. The entire room was the size of a tiny storage locker. It *looked* clean, Suspicious red stain on my father's side of his bed.
Absurd threatening 'guidelines' posted 'to avoid extra charged'. (Charging your card without you being present should be treated as fraud!)
We collectively got a bad vibe after reading Amber's review and my dad actually canceled his credit card to avoid 'Michel' buying himself Red Lobster on our dime 'because we left the room too stinky' (actual rule). Also told to shower upon arrival, never in the morning. ??? Weird I thought we were paying for the hot water too.
K-Cup maker did not work and spilled semi-boiling water out some creaked seam in the back, so that was nice.
Thought it was hilarious he was trying to charge $5 for the use of the barbeque. As is the nickel and dime-ing wasn't weird enough.
Bad vibes, weird rules, no interest in customer service. Go somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Erin M
GOMOTEL, Owner at Gomotel.ca, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience during your stay. We are new owners as of May 2017. Our policies are not as overwhelming. We have a BBQ on site, free of charge to use, on our new terrace. We work hard on having very clean rooms to offer to our clientele with good customer service. Hopefully you would consider GoMotel for your next stay in Moncton.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Before I arrived, I got an email confirming the reservation and inquiring about when I would be checking in. The owner spoke English with a heavy French Accent, but was pleasant and was glad to explain the prices. My room (#4) was clean and tidy. The blacklight showed nothing. There was a list of restaurants sorted by type on the table. There was also a list of rules taped to the fridge. Sleep was pleasant and I heard only muffled noises from the other rooms.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo