US$175
US$158
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Travelocity
All reviewsliquor storelaundry facilitiesa great place to stayking bedmini fridgecoffee makerstayed one nightfull kitchenmain streetkitchenettetoastersinkdryer
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I spent 27 days in this motel. KUDOS to the housekeeping duo and the owner of the place. We arrived at 2AM in the morning and the owner opened the room for us. They are very accommodating and considerate! The heartwarming and sincere service they provided is priceless as we finally settle in Moncton.

They gave me a room with fridge, microwave and stove. I had a king size bed! The bathroom has a bathtub, toilet and sink. Both hot and cold water are available as well as wifi. They also have a common area for laundry. Big space for parking! Walking distance - bus stop, Main street, gym and Sobey.

A BIG thank you to the owner and the rest of the team!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank jamiel0u
Reviewed 29 January 2017

My wife and I spent last night at the Midtown and will definitely make it one of our go - to places for future visits to Moncton. For 73 dollars on a Saturday we weren't expecting any frills but we're very pleasantly surprised to see a fridge, microwave, storage cupboards, a kitchen sink and even a toaster. It was nice walking on a vinyl floor rather than a "God knows what's crawling in it" carpet when stepping out of one of the two queen beds. The bathroom, like the rest of the spacious room, was spotless, and Edward couldn't have been any friendlier or helpful in his capacity as desk manager and greeter.

If there were any minor complaints, they were a a rather weak wifi service and thinish pillows. But overall a very enjoyable experience. See you again soon.

Room Tip: It was the only one we have stayed in but you might want to check in and check out room 104.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bruce W
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

You cannot expect a better price, cleaner hotel, better room or friendlier staff. Rooms are very large with comfortable beds and come with a stocked semi-kitchen (no stove); perfect for enjoying your Pumphouse restaurant leftovers in style. Only $70 on the weekend and pet friendly.

5 stars. Keep up the good work Midtown, all others should strive to emulate your fantastic piece of property.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank OkiDiver85
Reviewed 15 December 2016

This looked good from the outside and at a distance, as I drove in – or should I say, it equalled what they were going to charge, a $100 or so dollars. The price reflected what we saw from the outside. It was a winter snow storm day and we drove to Moncton and arrived early, not expecting to get into the room but thought we would ask on the off chance. We were let in – which was nice. The room was a little rough but we didn’t think too much of it. Wi-Fi had about 7 extenders – it was shocking – I ended up using cell data as it constantly dropped connection, even though I made sure I logged into each extender connection, so if it dropped it, would pick up the next strongest... SHOCKING Wi-Fi – couldn’t really say it worked.

The place was filthy. The carpets were not cleaned, vacuumed, but not clean. The beds and linen were fine but the walls and doors weren’t. Many cracked floor tiles, bathroom filth, poor electrical. As you see by the front door in the photo. The next thing that I really struggled with was an overpowering smell of cleaning products, highly perfumed to the point I ended up with a huge headache. I took some Tylenol and thought, it’s one night, I’ll survive. 8pm rolls around and I had to get up at 3am to collect two puppies flying into Moncton Airport so, a shower or bath then bed. The water was not even luke warm, it didn’t get hotter the longer I ran it, and this was the straw that made me decide to leave. So, upon arrival we checked in early and were grateful due to the storm. We then went out until about 5:30pm into Moncton to get some things for the new puppies arriving. I returned, then went out to eat, returned again bout 7:40pm. It was only late, about 6pm that the paths in front of the rooms were being cleared of snow. So hadn’t really spent much time in the room – I’m aware I had it from 11am.

I went to reception, said the water was not hot, I got the stare of my life and told he would move us rooms, I said, that that wasn’t the only problem, and I didn’t want to stay. I asked for a refund. He refused – it was explained to him that I had paid a $20 dog fee and it was in his best interest to refund that at least, as the puppies hadn’t been in the room. He did that. But I was told I have been in the room too many hours to refund me. So, I left, checked in elsewhere and had a fantastic stay for the same price -a Quality Inn.

I never got refunded and I told him I would be posting to Social Media and review sites – here I am. I assume I will never be refunded, but I hope this goes a long way to making sure you choose to spend you hard earned money wisely.

The photos tell a nice story. Be aware, look at the doors on the rooms they are filthy, inside and out, the telltale signs are all there, I chose to ignore them, silly me.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank NumberFiveCafe
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Stayed here twice and will be back. Cant ask for better, the staff are amazing,its clean, its cheap, has a microwave, fridge and its right in the middle of all the places we go! The only small issue we had was there was no hot water in the shower but there was hot water in the sink...besides this everything was perfect. I would recommend this place 100%!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple