“Kyla b!! Server of the year ”

The Canadian Brewhouse
Ranked #31 of 1,840 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Price range: US$11 - US$19
Description: Our one-of-a-kind Canadian themed sports bar & grill has an extensive menu of appetizers, entrees, drinks and amazing specials every night of the week. You'll note our Canadian decor starts right when you walk up to our huge Inukshuk at our doors and continues throughout the restaurant in a "cheeky" Canadian fashion. We promise, when you come to The Canadian Brewhouse, you'll instantly feel at home, because our house is your house...only we have way more TVs! You won't find a better selection of screens anywhere for the sports you love! We even provide tabletop speakers for those nights when multiple sports and teams are playing. Our house is your house.
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I was just in brewhouse last weekend up from camp and had one excellent server. So kind, soo personable and overall the happiest attitude I've ever come across at any pub ! Kyla B deserves the utt most recognition, she is amazing. Turned our night into a great experience at the brewhouse in fort mcmurray, always smiling and above all carries a great attitude. Me and my friends have been to many brewhouses across Alberta and she is by far the best.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I had the single serve Nachos and they were the best i have ever had! They were fully loaded! There was cheese and burger on every bite!! If younare a nacho lover like me, this is the place to go for sure. Jessica our waitress was very good too!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Went to the CB for lunch yesterday. I had the chicken Club and it was excellent. My wife had the poutine and it was quite bland so I would not recommend that. Prices were high for lunch dishes and it took several minutes before we were seated.
Overwall I would not recommend CB for lunch as it is too expensive but it would be a great place to watch sporting events with all of the tv screens.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank timbo
Winnipeg K, General Manager at The Canadian Brewhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Hello,

We do offer daily lunch specials that are very well priced (the prime rib on Friday, which is the day you would have came, is only $16.99 and very filling). Overall, we try to keep our prices in line with our competitors, but if there is anything further we can do to improve our brand, please reach out to me at Coltan.moscrip@thecanadianbrewhouse.com. I look forward to your correspondence.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

the beer was green and pints were raised. great dinner lots of fun. The bevvies were cold and delivered fast. We had the shepherds pie and the team burger. The burger and fries was stellar. Very good indeed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This restaurant has a great location, and a gorgeous patio, but what it lacks is great customer service. Dined there with a group of friends and they ran out of menu items, service was very slow and the food took forever to get to us and nothing on my plate required cooking! The restaurant wasn`t busy so I am not sure what took so long. They even have a customer service button at the table which we pushed to get our bill, and 25 mins later, our server came. So many other restaurant options in this area, I would recommend picking another.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank MrsAG14
Winnipeg K, General Manager at The Canadian Brewhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hello,

I am sorry to hear your visit did not meet your expectation. We do appreciate the feedback, and will work towards remedying these issues. If you have any further feedback, please feel free to email me directly at Coltan.Moscrip@thecanadianbrewhouse.com. Thank you for your review.