“Deliciously Wonderful”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Have been frequenting this restaurant for years and I've never had a bad meal or experience. A few great items I've had are the fries, souvlaki, tzatziki and avgolemono soup, although they also make incredible salads. You can purchase the salad dressing to try to capture the taste at home as well.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Who knew a small cozy family run Greek restaurant would serve-up such delicious pizza!!! If you haven't tried PaPas pizza give it a try, it's not big chain cardboard crust cheap option, but worth every dime!

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Live I Charleswood and decided to try this restaurant. Not worth it!!! Our waitress (who is also the owner) was so rude!!! Was not happy to see a family with 3 kids. The food was oily and over cooked. It was not a good night out. Would not recommend this place for families or anyone interested in healthy food options. Prices were about 50% overpriced.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

1st time to Pappas, had the chicken skewer, lemon potatoes, carrots with greek salad. Chicken was moist and, greek salad was best i have had in a long time. One person ordered the pizza and wow looked so delicious, will have to try it next visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I have to admit I have not been to Pappas for a while. Being new to TripAdvisor and reading the more recent reviews tells me Pappas has not changed much It was one of my late wife's favourite spots when she grew up in that neighbourhood. I always had any lamb dish when I was there. I was born in England and back then lamb was cheaper than beef. Also I served in Cyprus with the Canadian Armed Forces and have had the pleasure of dining on Greek cuisine. One of the first times we were at Pappas, I had the lamb chops. Maria the owner was serving us, and I asked for mint sause for my lamb(my English background). She informed me that this was a Greek restaurant and they did not serve mint in a very motherly tone. I was sold right then. This may be Pappas, but Momma runs the show. The lamb was always excellent and the lemon roast potatoes are a great side dish. Most local Greek restaurants are family-run places and Pappas's is one that I would highly recommend