“Nice decor, tasty food”

Earls Kitchen + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 1,765 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Description: Earls Kitchen + Bar at 191 Main Street is your downtown destination for irresistible food and engaging service. Conveniently located at the Heart of the 'Peg, within easy walking distance to the MTS Centre, The Forks, and numerous other attractions. We have ample free parking and can accommodate groups of almost any size.
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Tuesday was half price bottle of wine day. My buddy and I didn't take advantage of the special though. I ordered the bacon cheddar burger with french fries as well as a plate of calamari as a starter. The calamari had some crispy pieces but not all of the pieces. The dip for the calamari was very rich and tasty though. The burger was really good and the fries were crispy and flavourful. Service was good as well.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on the patio at 1:00 on a Sunday afternoon. Dirty tables everywhere, waited several minutes to be acknowledged. Service was slow and not very attentive. My fiancé had chili chicken with noodles-wasn’t very hot temperature wise. I had a burger, requested cheese on it, was charged an extra $2 for it, yet no cheese. Fortunately it was a beautiful day but this visit was definitely not up to the standards we are accustomed to.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Just came from Earls. We were a group of about 18. Service was excellent! Although everyone was pleased with their food I wasn’t. I had linguini alfredo with blackened chicken. Pasta was a little too el I dente for my liking. The sauce had no flavour and the chicken wasn’t very blackened or flavourful. I also had the hot banana loaf. Loaf had little flavour and odd texture. The portions were perfect. So many other dishes looked excellent and portions reasonable.

Lisa F, General Manager at Earls Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Hi Jean,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and rate your visit to Earls on Main. I am glad that the service was excellent. I apologize that you didn't enjoy your meal and would be happy to address your concerns. If you would be so kind as to send an email to me at lfrederick@earls.ca with the best way to reach out to you that would be appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you, Jean. Thank you again.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Had the cajun salmon and the steak friets. Delicious. Also a surprisingly tasty non-alcoloic drinks menu (boo for antibiotics!). Attentive waitress without being overbearing. Noise levels were perfect - loud but not bothersome and just enough to keep the conversation at everyone's table private. Would definitely go back.

Lisa F, General Manager at Earls Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Hi Kathy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and rate your visit. I am so glad you enjoyed your meal, beverages and service. I appreciate the feedback and will be sure to share it with our team. We hope to see you again, soon. Thanks, Kathy.

Lisa Frederick
Earls Restaurant
191Main Street

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Really good service, food arrived in 15 min crazy fast at supper rush. Great drinks, clean and friendly people. Would go again