All reviews steam shower pool table india room surround sound exchange district pinball machines stereo system baby grand piano infrared sauna cheesecake greek salad gift certificate beautiful room wedding night jakarta lowell shelly
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful room. Owner was a class act. Showed me all the rooms available explained the history of the building. Was amazing service and room was nicest ive ever stayed in. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lowell L, General Manager at Mariaggi's Theme Suite Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thank you for writing such a kind review. We spend so much time and capital creating suites for guests to getaway from reality. Much of the art, statutes and furnishings are authentic and represent the country of the theme. It is great to know our service to you was excellent. Please keep on telling friends and family about our hotel and spa.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

When you first go to a new place, you are somewhat wondering how it will be?will it suit?etc. For my wife and I it seems that the first time we go somewhere new, it sets a standard of expectations from that particular place, and next time we go there we expect the same or better. After a few years and quite a few times staying at Mariaggi's Hotel in Winnipeg, it is still amazing how it gets better every time!! The service is great, the rooms are second to none,the atmosphere is extremely
pleasant, and if you have not tried their super tasty meals, then I really feel sorry for you. You have missed out on a world class meal!! We love the attention to detail and to relax and kick back is absolutely not a challenge at all. Thank you Lowell and all the staff for your tremendous efforts in making our experience and many others, very memorable. So to back up my talk with my walk, we checked out Monday, Oct 29, 2018...... after booking another 2 nights for future relaxation!

Room tip: All rooms We've been in have been great.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lowell L, Manager at Mariaggi's Theme Suite Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Jeremy... Thank you for your wonderful review. We are always trying to exceed our guests expectations. Having repeat guests as yourselves come back time and again is a gold star for us. It is telling us that we are continuing to do the right thing for our highly valued customers. It is great to know that our guest service, room design, location and dining was excellent and better than the last time you stayed. Hope to see you soon - next time for two nights!!!

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of finally going to the Mariaggi Hotel and sweets this past weekend. It is absolutely beautiful, very spacious and you have your own separate balcony. I love how each room has a theme that is absolutely stunning Cuba, Rome, Japan,etc. Each room has a hot tub and steam sauna. The service was amazing, the staff are very friendly, it is Avery relaxing place with great amenities. I would recommend it and can't wait to to go back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lowell L, General Manager at Mariaggi's Theme Suite Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are always trying our best to exceed guest expectations. All our theme suites have art, statues and furnishings that represent the country of the theme. The rooms were created for couples to enjoy a great escape. The hot tub for two and steam room allow guests to relax and sooth aching muscles and the theme allow the guests to enjoy a getaway without going away. We hope to see you again when you need another small vacation.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

This is the best theme suite hotel in Winnipeg manitoba by far. Have been to mariaggi's 4 times in last 6 year's and can't wait for my next stay here. The rooms are all just fabulous, clean and very comfortable and cozy!! It's hard to leave cause you feel right at home especially with the great wonderful staff with Shelley and lowell being there for anything you need. Ate dinner in the room and it was so delicious and big portions where you have leftovers for home. I stayed in Africa room just recently and it has it's own private veranda and is so far my favorite, but i recommend any room there. Plan on staying in all the rooms eventually and can't wait to go back!! Thank you mariaggi's for making me not want to leave lol special thank you to Shelley for helping me make my night with my love extra special!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review. It is so great to know that our customer service to you and your partner was excellent. We really care that our guests are having a great time and will do all that is necessary to ensure you are relaxed and comfortable. It is wonderful to get such kind comments from our repeat guests. We would love to see you again when you need another getaway!!

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights, it was honestly so relaxing and breath taking we didn’t want to leave so my husband extended our stay another 4 days. We stayed in the Africa room which was very comfortable I found it dark but I like dark. We than stayed in the cuba room and haven’t wanted to leave since. The staff here are amazing, friendly people who love to help when they can. The cleaners are amazing as well very friendly and do an amazing job. The owner Lowell, is a very friendly outgoing person who goes out his way to make sure your stay is more than great and comfortable. My husband and I came Valentine’s Day, and now our 5th anniversary and this is honestly the place to go if you want that relaxing get away with out traveling miles and miles. They have numerous theme rooms to choose from and each one is different. Lowell explains the history of the building, as well as he has a lot of history all over the walls in pictures. You can also order food dinner for two and let me tell you it is so good the cheesecake too oh my goodness amazing. So if you want a relaxing get away just for a night, or you and your significant other want to spend time together or celebrate your anniversary Mariaggi’s theme hotel is the place to be. We definitely will be back this is our place we love coming back to as the staff and Lowell just make it that much more welcoming. Here is attached pictures of our room in Cuba . The cuba room has an amazing jacuzzi for you to relax In, a pool table, comfortable bed, dry sauna, double jet shower, fireplace, perfect lighting, microwave, fridge/freezer very spacious and each room has a patio as well. You will not be disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Wow.... what nice comments. It was our pleasure to help you celebrate your 5th Anniversary. Couples need couple time and we genuinely want our guests to have the best getaway whenever they stay with us. Africa and Cuba are very exciting suites with numerous amenities for guests to enjoy. The theme suites are authentically decorated with thousands of dollars in furnishings and artwork that represent the country of the theme. It is so great to know that we provided you and your partner a five star getaway!!! We would love to see you again when you need another great escape.