“Very Good”

Salisbury House of Canada Ltd
Ranked #241 of 1,686 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in after a long day of travel. We were looking for a descent meal for dinner and Salisbury did not fail us. Our waitress was the best. She was so kind and helpful as I have a rare medical condition and can only have about 25 to 30 grams of fat a day. She made certain that my chicken and vegetables were prepared with no oil or butter and allowed me to substitute mashed potatoes for a salad with no dressing. Oh, and the food was very good!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We came here early one Saturday morning for breakfast. Our waitress was fantastic; she was cheerful and professional. The food was really good and the portions were fair. The bathrooms were quite tidy and clean. This is one of my favourite Sals locations.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Been a while so we stopped by Sals for breakfast one Wednesday. They have a nice deal where you order your entrée and then can add on extras for just 99 cents. That was a nice treat. We always find the meals acceptable and breakfasts are great.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The best burger bar none in Winnipeg. Cheese nip and fries and Mr. Big nip and fries. Hot off the grill. Cheeseburger had fried onions and Mr. Big had raw onions, lettuce and tomatoe. Excellent friendly service.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Went for breakfast and was a few minutes late for the special but waitress said when punched in the order special price came up. Great deal and great food. I will be back.