“Great pizza ”

Pizzanne's U-Bake Pizza
Ranked #333 of 1,689 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Love the pizza, so much cheaper than buying ready cooked. I tend to cook mine 25 degrees less on convection, turns out great

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

This place has been around for ages. A Charles wood pizza gem. Dave is the owner. Nice guy and good customer service. Quality toppings and no tax! Step it up a notch by adding additional toppings at home on a pizza stone. If you want thin crust you have to call it in the morning.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I love how I can bake this delicious pizza at home at our convenience. Its nice to stop in and place my order and then grab what groceries I need at the adjacent store and the pizza is ready when I come out. The staff is always friendly and the prices are good!

Reviewed 25 November 2015

This U-bake pizza outlet has been a fixture in western Charleswood for many years. The menu is extensive. The prices are very reasonable. The owner is very friendly. Service is usually quite fast. The ingredients are fresh, and the dough cooks to perfection. We have been getting pizzas from this establishment for years. With the prices of pizzas from regular pizza outlets soaring, this is an excellent alternative for price-conscious families.

Reviewed 25 November 2014

We went to the grocery store and came upon Pizzanne's U-Bake pizza. We decided we would try it and bring some pizza home to our three sons. The place looked very clean and there were several other people ordering. We were surprised to see that he employees did not wear hair nets, and the teenager who helped us did not even wash his hands after handling the cash register, but went straight to making pizza. I did not taste any of the two pizzas we ordered, but our boys enjoyed it.