“Sweet!!”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #31 of 41 Quick Bites in Winnipeg
Description: Located at 1146 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Winnipeg Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Had to stop during a quick visit up north. Always a good sugar rush and very tasty. Will be back again

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Was treated very well... thank you for the fast friendly and correct order we were inside the restaurant and it was very busy but the staff still had time to serve with a smile thank you

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Service was fast and friendly. Coffee as always was awesome and fresh. Breakfast was filling but light. Bathrooms clean and drive-through easily accessible.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

04/13/17 4:17 am Just a few minutes ago I encounter a very rude filipina food counter attendant working at Tim Hortons by gate 7 of Winnipeg Airport. So here's what happened... I was looking for a soup cause my boyfriend is not feeling well and I want him to feel better before we arrive to our final destination. He was hungry and he doesn't want to eat anything solid as he's scared that its gonna upset his stomach again so I went to this Tim Horton close to our gate and I asked a very valid question but for some question they make me feel like I am an idiot for asking it. I went to the counter and asked this filipina lady if they have any soup available and she answered me with a "No, we don't have soups here." So I thank her and walk away. As I was walking away I overheard her co-worker asked what my question was as soon as she said what my question was they all looked at me and laugh really loud! I feel so embarrassed and upset at that moment that I wanna go back and clarify which part of my question was funny. Was it funny that I ask them if they have soup when most of Tim Hortons in Canada sell them? I suggest that if they choose to work in a customer service industry that they should learn some manners first and train themselves how to satisfy their customers and not to treat them like crap. Isn't that what their goal should be treat their customers well so that they would want to come back? Over all not impressed and so pissed right now and hope that whoever owns that Tim Hortons branch would do something about this.

2  Thank katrina a
Reviewed 24 March 2017

The business was so busy so little time was spent on customer service. Really poor planning as management tries to do the same work with fewer employees. No service.

Date of visit: March 2017