All reviews evening soup pony corral best westerns hash browns breakfast room salt water pool great place to stay hot items comfortable beds recommend this hotel nice pool perimeter highway hot tub included breakfast hot breakfast stay there again front desk staff
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I recently stayed at the hotel while I working in Winnipeg. My stay was wonderful. The hotel itself is a basic Best Western. Very clean, comfortable. The staff were beyond just doing their jobs. Sveta, in particular at the front desk was so welcoming and helpful. When I called she made a point of seeing if I could book the shuttle even though the shuttle was not running when I was to arrive. She was able to get the shuttle for me. The shuttle driver was friendly and courteous. He wouldn’t even accept the tip I wanted to give him.

Traveling for work can be lonely so it was nice to feel at home when I was on the road.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
BWPembina1714, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Pembina Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Victoria,

Thank you so very much for leaving such a warm comments about your stay. It was my pleasure to be able to help you with everything I could. We are thrilled you were pleased with every aspect of your stay with us and everything was to your satisfaction. All of us
(I'm in particular) look forward having you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Nice hotel, wonderful employees and they were so welcoming of my dog who travels everywhere with me. Everyone we encountered from check in to check out was friendly and helpful and waiting for us in the room was an extra blanket, pet clothes and treats for Bella (my dog). Great place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Nancy B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We are so glad to hear that you and Bella, of course, enjoyed your stay. We look forward having you and Bella to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, we have stayed there many times before. Very friendly staff, very clean rooms and very good breakfast. Good value for your money. Highly recommended. Not far from downtown and outlet malls. IKEA and Costco close by. The pool wasn’t busy at all.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
BWPembina1714, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Pembina Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Roger S,

We appreciate your feedback.

We are thrilled you were pleased with every aspect of your stay with us and everything was to your satisfaction. We are glad that our staff were helpful, friendly and were able to make your stay enjoyable.

All of us look forward to having you staying with us again.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

BW Pembina is the best hotel in Winnipeg. Located in a safe area with stunning views of the river. The breakfast provides everything you need and the parking is free. Most importantly is the cleanliness and the most amazing caring staff that I have ever experienced in all my years of travel. Look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

The Breakfast, beds, bathrooms #1 in Best Western anywhere.
5 star plus. Gilles the owner treats you like family. Really good atmosphere and staff smiling all the time.
The free breakfast uses real locally sourced sausages and ham. It’s worth $20 each. Unlimited coffee plus decaf. It really feels like an oasis. Oh, the kids will like the water slide, parents will like the hot tub. $3 to take bus to Winnipeg Blue Bombers games. Free bus back.
You can walk the trail by the river. We saw two orioles! Bird watching is great.
Even if you pay a bit more$ it’s worth it.
Saw hello to Gilles. He’s the owner who will take care of you.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
BWPembina1714, Manager at Best Western Plus Pembina Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Fish2live,

Thank you for sharing such great comments! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciated your detailed review. We hope to see you again soon!

Meghan K - AGM