“Fun For The "Big Kids" And Young Adults Everywhere”

Grand Prix Amusements
Ranked #36 of 210 things to do in Winnipeg
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Basically a teenage/adult version of Tinkertown that can be enjoyed by anyone that is still looking for fun in the sunnier seasons. Incredible place for groups of friends that want to hang out for the day. The karts are a great way to let your competitive side out and a game of mini golf is always the perfect way to end the trip. Never have I ever had a bad experience here.

All reviews
"tickets"
"challenges"
"castle"

Reviewed 21 September 2016

My fiancé and I took his adult cousin to Grand Prix during our holidays this July. We had coupons from the Show and Save book, so it wasn't too expensive for us.

If we had paid the regular prices this review would probably have been 3 stars, but with coupons it was definitely worth our money.

Grand Prix is not located too far from the city. They have many activities for little kids, such as bumper boats, water balloons, go karts (several different tracks for different ages) and go karts, mini golf, and some other stuff for adults too. We played 2 rounds of mini golf, and the course is very interesting. It is a pirate theme with challenging and varying holes.

We went on one of the go kart tracks, which was difficult for me due to my height (I'm very short), but I managed. We did 2 races on there and each of us only spent $18 dollars in the whole day.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We always make a point of visiting Grand Prix at least a couple of times each summer. It never disappoints. The kids love it as do we. So much to do....cars, bumper boats, golf, balloon cannons, batting cages...it's great. Nice staff, great relaxed atmosphere

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Super friendly and helpful staff made this a very enjoyable park to visit! It was a cool rainy day so it wasn't too busy at all - we played mini golf, it was a super fun little course! The kids really enjoyed the little arcade inside while waiting for a quick rain shower to pass. And the karts were so fun!! There was something fun for everyone in our family!