“All Vegan no questions asked 🙏🏾”
Review of Boon Burger Cafe

Boon Burger Cafe
Ranked #30 of 1,757 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Are you a vegan? Hate looking over a menu and thinking what can I eat that’s vegan? At Boon Burger EVERYTHING is vegan. Try one of everything, trust me. Thank me later ✌

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve tried a few of the other burgers but nothing compares to the Joe burger made with black beans, kidney beans and lentils. It is the best meat substitute burger.

Also a good tip is to come mid-week since they have specials like free soup or ice cream with burger purchase. Soups are really yummy as is the soft serve ice cream and vegan poutines. My 3 year old says Boon Burger is her fav restaurant!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I could come back here day after day. So many interested no choices of veggie burgers. The salad was delicious as well,

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Went with a vegan friend and she was very happy with the variety and we loved the veggie burger selection. Shared a poutine and enjoyed the cozy atmosphere

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I like this place even though I am not vegetarian or vegan. Their food tastes AMAZING and is not super expensive, but I rate it average because I always leave there hungry unless I spend quite a bit on sides and drinks (fries are I think a $4 add-on). It would be nice if burgers came with a side.
If price is not an issue for you, this is a great place to eat.