All reviews royal canadian mint yogurt hard boiled eggs room was clean trans canada large flat screen tv free continental breakfast stay there again keurig coffee maker watch tv excellent place to stay first floor location was perfect would highly recommend this hotel easy access the breakfast area exercise room
Reviewed 1 October 2018

The experience here at this hotel was very incredible. I cannot thank the staff enough for such an amazing time. We as a family, really had fun and I could not believe the rooms were so clean and the beds were so comfy. The service in the front was amazing, the breakfast was delicious but the one staff lady was very grouchy but that didn't hold us back. The pool was nice for the kids and the hot tub was really relaxing.

Room Tip: Very quite on the first floor!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Theressa S, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East MB, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. I am so very happy to hear you had an amazing time with us. Although I extremely sorry to hear that one of the staff members was grumpy. If you wouldn't mind letting me know if this was in the morning or evening or even if you would by chance have an idea of which department they were in at the time. I would like to make sure that this doesn't happen again as we take pride in making sure we give everyone a positive atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel staff was good. Only thing I didn't like was that it was not near anything had to get cab if you wanted to go anywhere. Breakfast was pretty decent. Would come back if I had my own vehicle.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Theressa S, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East MB, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. Glad you enjoyed the hotel and the staff. Hope you come back sometime in the future and hopefully by then there will be more around the area.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We have stayed at a lot of Wyndham hotels and rarely have we found one that we can say has been over and above what we expect. From Glenn on check in to Holly on check out to Rosemary in the breakfast room to the girls making up the rooms everyone smiling and obviously happy in their positions. We were treated with respect, and courtesy at all times.
The breakfast area was very large, larger than normal for the hotel and served a very good selection of breakfast items from hard boiled eggs to waffles, cereal, fresh fruit, toast, jams , yogurt, juices. It was very clean and always well stocked, The general Manager Theresa was very front and center and very approachable and very proud of her hotel.,
We will stay there again and recommend to anyone travelling in the area

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank older72wiser
Theressa S, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East MB, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

WOW, that's awesome to hear! I will be sure to let staff know you had a great time and how they made your stay enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon. =)

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

After my last stay in a Super8 hotel I was very nervous booking this one. I was blown away when I walked into this hotel! Clean, amazing fun decor, great pool and hot tub, comfortable beds, great breakfast. There are so many amazing touches added to this hotel. The staff are all incredibly friendly and helpful as well. I would not hesitate to book here again in future.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Theressa S, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East MB, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

That's FANTASTIC to hear. We are so very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back very soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

AWESOME staff, great location, close to shopping centres, the room was clean/ comfortable and having a continental breakfast was a bonus. Highly recommend this hotel. Will definitely stay here again
Thank you Super 8 East!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Theressa S, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East MB, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Super 8 Winnipeg. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Glad you enjoyed the continental breakfast.

Hope to see you again soon.