US$246
  • Restaurant
US$116
US$112
US$70
MainStay Suites Winnipeg(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
Priceline
US$72
US$104
US$98
Priceline
US$49
All reviewsmts centrefloor restaurantfront deskjets gamegreat view of the cityattending an eventhigher floorroom serviceshuttle servicecomfortable stayking bedbusiness tripcleaning staffhuman rights museumexchange districtconcertpanhandlers
Reviewed 3 June 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RWJB, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I had an absolutely horrible experience with the employees at this Radisson. While staying at the hotel there were a few cheap touches like sparkling water on the house and chocolates on the pillow. But in the end these things don't actually reflect how a person is treated by the hotel's employees. I left an expensive item in the hotel room, and getting it mailed back to me was an absolute nightmare. I was constantly told someone would "call me back", for two weeks I called with no response about my item. Finally they found it. But no one ever mailed it. After another two weeks I inquired about the item and the said they sent it "yesterday" and gave me a fake tracking number. They also said the item they mailed were "clothes" and not actually my item. I still have not received my personal item and I urge you all to find another place to stay while in Winnipeg.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
RWJB, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to learn about your experience and your frustrations regarding your forgotten item. I request that you contact me at your earliest opportunity either through email at rburton@canadinns.com or phone at 204-975-6206. I look forward to speaking with you and making this right.

Richard

Reviewed 28 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RWJB, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018

- Took about 10m to get me checked-in.
- Didn't get the room I booked, check-in employee confirmed "we got you in a king-bed room", then put me in a double Queen. Since it was late and I was alone, I didn't bother complaining.
- Realized, coming out of the shower, that the room was located right next to the elevator well, which are really noisy.
- A/C was very loud.
- A/C units right by the hotel, so expect some low-frequency background noise even when your A/C is off.
- Waken up at 6AM by A/C blowing at max heat. Temperature in the room was 27C! Heater wouldn't stop even though it was set at 21.
- Asked for email invoice, never got it.

Overall, hotel is dark. I booked Radisson thinking I would get a business-hotel experience, but it had too much of a discount / youth-hostel experience to me.

Room Tip: Avoid proximity to elevators
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I am glad we were able to connect over email and I very much appreciate your willingness to return back to our hotel for a return visit. As I had mentioned in our correspondence, as our guest, you deserved better and I am confident that during your next visit, you will experience the true nature of our hospitality.

On behalf of the entire Team, we look forward to welcoming you back and we will work hard to earn your business.

Richard