All reviews the executive lounge sitting area business travel pool side the shuttle driver free shuttle excellent hotel rooms are spacious king suite pool and hot tub nice stay polo park mall poolside sink couch downtown canada
Reviewed 16 October 2015

I stayed at this hotel for a night before leaving on an early flight on a recommendation from a girlfriend who stays here when in Winnipeg. It is a very clean hotel, and was quiet and allowed for a good night sleep before getting up early. I had dinner in the lounge, food was good but not cooked as well as I would like, but I am a picky eater and I'm sure it would have been well done enough for anyone else. Definitely recommend this hotel and will for sure be back my next trip through Winnipeg.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Very happy with stay. Will stay there again for sure. Food and service were excellent, as was the cleanliness and staff. This survey, however, is annoying. I don't understand why I need to have at least 200 characters in my review. Had I known that in advance I would not have done the survey. I would simply skip the step of not posting to Trip Advisor, but then I wouldn't be able to point out the ridiculousness of this requirement.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Great Hotel with everything you need. Received a nice room upgrade upon check. Everyone was very pleassant to deal with. Rooms with clean and comfortable. Would recommend this hotel for couples, families with kids, and couples looking for a romantic getaway from the kids. This hotel is also pet friendly so if you are into bringing your pets on romantic nights out, you can. I prefer to leave the pooch at home.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2015

the Staff at the Hilton were very accommodating. Our family travelled to Winnipeg for a wedding and the rooms at the Hilton looked after all our needs making it hard to leave. Looking forward to staying at the Hilton in the future.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonGuestServices, Front Office Manager at Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2015

Hello Stephen S,

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us for a family wedding. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and that the rooms were comfortable for you and your family. I hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

This hotel is conveniently located near the airport and you can't miss it once you leave the airport. Beds are great at this hotel, wi fi is easy to use and they have a bar and restaurant that serve good food. Staff are friendly and efficient. Check in was fast as was check out. Recommend this hotel to anyone especially if you are here for business.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Hello Happytraveller55-12,

Thank you very much for your review of our property. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and found our beds comfortable, our location convenient and our staff courteous. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.