“Great Food”
Review of Roblin Grill

Roblin Grill
Ranked #372 of 1,689 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Today was my first time visiting this restaurant. The service was great and wonderful food. Will visit again!!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The restaurant is nicely redone and spacious. The service was a little bit slow but to be fair we were a table of 12 and they seemed to be short staffed that evening. I originally ordered the fish and chips. They came back 30 mins later to tell me they were out of fish. So I ordered the Philly Cheese sandwich instead. It comes with your choice of potato. I got the red skin fries. Everything was delicious. The gravy i got with my fries was very salty but i loooove salt so to me it was perfect! I will definitely be giving them a 2nd chance/visit.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious homemade Holly Burger with tasty yam fries and a loaded and equally delicious Reuben Dog with chili fries. Awesome milkshake and soft serve selection. Good local beer on tap. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Our first visit to the newly opened Roblin Grill (01 Dec 2016) and wish we had not waited so long. Fun casual atmosphere with a simple menu that features some creative items (Mexican breakfast hot dog!) and outstanding customer service.
We rolled in at 6:30 on a Tuesday. I guess the word is still getting out about the place as there were lots of open tables. Our waitress was amazing. I can't recall having someone so sincere and concerned about how we were doing. Very impressive!

The kid's Mac n Cheese was pretty good. For me the pasta was a bit over-cooked but had nice flavour and crunch on top. Love the bacon pieces! The meat in the Reuben was amazing. Melted in the mouth, nice and hot. Really enjoyed it. The side of fries though was a bit of a miss. I felt that they were over-cooked. The 3 Slider platter, while fun. we thought the patties were dry. You could tell they were made fresh, which is great, but while they had a nice sear the meat was a bit too dry. We did enjoy all 'groceries' (condiments).
When we passed along our comments, I was impressed as our waitress was writing them down to pass on the chef. Nice touch.
So we'll be back.

1  Thank SenorGancho
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The Roblin Grill is a new restaurant located in a strip mall at the western end of Charleswood. The restaurant is quite spacious, with solid wooden tables and sturdy wooden chairs. The decor is light and airy. The menu concentrates on burgers and hot dogs, but with many innovative touches and funky themes. In addition to burgers and hot dogs, the menu includes salads, wonderful french fries, onion rings, and staples such as nachos, chill bowl and mac & cheese. The service was friendly and accommodating. We tried the BEST burger and the Philly Cheese Steak. The burger was of medium size but with great flavour. The Philly Cheese Steak was fabulous! The Roblin Grill is licensed for beer and wine. The wine selection is spartan, but the beer selection was quite good, with emphasis on specialty imported beer and craft beers. Also, there are good kids selections in the menu. The restaurant is very busy at lunchtime, and offers take-out service. The Roblin Grill has a special flair with its funky approach to basic dining.

1  Thank Rob R R