“great value! and great food!”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #1 of 153 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza, pasta, subs, poutine, salads, appetizers and more. High quality, great tasting food; exceptional service. Delivery, pick-up or Dine-in. Family Owned for 32 years. Call or order online today!!!
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I usually take or get delivery because the cozy restaurant is always full. You will find out why if you ever dine in or take out, the food is amazing!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I did a takeout order from here at the recommendation of a local and it was so delicious! I had the fettuccine alfredo and it was so fresh and amazing. I was surprised to see this was the #1 ranked place in town but I’m glad I gave it a shot as I’m not sure I would have popped in based on the exterior. The inside is small but clean and cute and worth stopping into if you want a delicious meal.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

As a pizza lover, this is my go to place in Manitoba. I still haven't found any restaurant that compares. Food is incredible, service is pretty good spacing of the actual restaurant is restricted, but they seem to be still going strong. I would be ecstatic if they got a location in Winnipeg.

Also, they serve a solid parcel.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

By far the BEST restaurant in Manitoba! It is a little hidden gem in Brandon. Great homemade food, excellent customer service! It is a must do every time I am in Brandon.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Really great place to eat. Generous portions, great food and excellent service. Had the chicken parm pizza. It was really delicious.