“Great Food and 'gets' Gluten Free”
Review of Uli's Restaurant

Uli's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Uli's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 152 Restaurants in White Rock
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Martin
Description: Talk about history! Uli's has been a staple on the White Rock strip for 30+ years. Starting with Ulrich Blume, where he transformed his travels into the foundation of our eclectic Euro-inspired menu. Those same values have been apart of us over the years. And now with - his son - Tyson Blume running the show, we've evolved into seasonal euro inspired cooking. We take pride in our true farm to table values by sourcing out products through out British Columbia. Because of this our menu changes slightly every season, that way our customers get only the best and freshest ingredients. We don't just stop at our food. We have an extensive drink list with quirky beers, uncommon wines and pre-prohibition drinks. To top it all off, we love doing tasting events. Combining our love for food and... well... booze. Check us out often for beer and wine sampling perfectly paired with a four course meal. Look forward to seeing you here!
Reviewed 16 February 2012

At Uli's the food is awesome and to make things even better the understand what it's like it eat out as a Celiac. What a treat. Try the burger it was breath taking the best I've had.

1  Thank Bisby

Reviewed 9 February 2012

I used to be a 'regular' at this restaurant until I moved out of town, and then when I came back, just never seemed to go there. One cold, dreary night I thought it might be nice to re-visit this restaurant and see how the new management/ownership is doing. Wow! Surprise!! Excellent food, service and ambience. I'll be going back, and taking more friends with me:)
Thank you, Uli's for the great evening. L Moller

1  Thank ALOHAGYPSY
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Make a reservation for lunch or dinner. Very popular place, freshest of ingredients creatively used. Everything is delicious. If you like lamb you will love theirs.

1  Thank TuckerCanada
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I have been a regular visitor to this restaurant. My last visit was not the best, but I decided to give them another chance.

I went for Sunday lunch and the restaurant was not busy at all. Service was excellent and the person who served me could not be faulted in any way. He was cheerful, attentive and most certainly did his job with pride.

I ordered goulash soup and Vienna schnitzel. The soup was hot and tasty. It could have had a bit more zing to it though. The schnitzel was excellent and really hit the spot.

Well done!! I was most impressed.

This restaurant is tired and needs some sort of maintenance. The exterior is very poorly maintained. For most of the summer there is a "forest" of weeds that grow from the cracks on the side of the building. Even when you visit now, you notice the poor exterior.

You represent White Rock!!! Please show us that you are proud of it.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Took my wife there to celebrate her birthday - first visit for the both of us. Had a great table reserved for us outside, food was exceptional and we even had the chef visit us at the table afterwards to discuss the meal.