“Nice view”

Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 16 April 2012

The Ocean Lounge is situated at a good location at Marine Drive. The view is excellent, beer not bad. We did not like the loud music sitting outside, but other ones might enjoy. Bikers frequent the premesis. Service was good.

Date of visit: April 2012
1  Thank strandman46

Reviewed 30 December 2011

My husband & I had lunch at this bar. The bartendar was also the waiter so service was slow - water glasses never refilled until I took my glass to the bar to ask for a refill. The seafood chowder was served in a bread bowl. It was o.k. but needed better flavoring and more seafood. My husband ordered the fish/chip special which was one piece of fish, an unidentifiable cabbage (?) side, pink tarter sauce & chips. If you want to eat in a bar with many television sets on then it's o.k. but we will not return.

Date of visit: December 2011
1  Thank laarrowhd
Reviewed 9 November 2011

The fries are to die for!! I am very particular with my fries but these were exceptional. Extra crispy and perfectly salt & peppered. I had the fish tacos and my husband had the fish and chips. Reasonably priced compared to the neighboring restaurants and so was the beer. Amanda, our server was amazing. She kept everything in her head and never wrote a thing down even when I made several changes to my tacos and they came to me just the way I ordered them. This place gives you the best bang for buck and I highly recommend it. We will definitely be going back soon!

Date of visit: October 2011