We stayed downstairs in the two room suite. Before you book this style of room, please be aware:
1. No bedroom door
2. Upstairs did but whispers were still audible
3. Living room didn’t have enough seating
4. When living room bed was pulled out, couldn’t get around it.
5. Kitchen was super tiny...when closet door was open to access...no one could get through the hallway.
6. Light switches for bathroom were on the outside.
7. No desk, dresser or spot for our luggage
8. Room cleaning was not thorough (fridge handle dirty, not every dish picked up or garbage can emptied, not vacuumed daily etc.)
9. Room very dark
10. Shutters between bedroom and bathroom (hear and see)
I absolutely loved the outdoor hot tub, bartender man buns, complimentary guest shuttle, robes & slippers, ease of getting fresh supplies for our room, views, fireplace, doggie guests, location, and friendly staff. My husband liked the food even though it took a very long time to get our bill when we ate at the bar. The dining room was much quicker!
Yes, we would stay there again but not book that particular suite style due to the lack of space & privacy.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included