See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stayed in Whistler Luxury Condos in December last year with my family. Nothing special about the place, just clean and nice place. I would recommend it if someone is looking for a condo to rent. Can not compare to hotel rooms though. More space, feels like home.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Aleksander F
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Before going to whistler snowboarding with my boyfriend I had never been to whistler. If you don't go there are you are foolish. Whistler isn't just for extreme sports fans, the experience and general beauty of the place is enough to set you up for life. I could not ever say a bad word about th place, the experience will say with you forever.

The rooms were very beautifully decorated, stylish modern and contemporary themes throughout the lodges. The beds are Very large and very comfortable you could sleep for days. And the views, WOW.
I could nit recommend this plAce more than I already have. I guess you'll just have to see for yourself. It's one of those 'you need to see it, to believe it'moments. Trust me, I'm british.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank AmyC1991
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Pros: The owners/managers stayed up late waiting on our arrival which was not until nearly midnight. They also helped with luggage and tired kids. Condo (Bugle Elk) was decorated nicely although a little on the small side for four adults and three small kids. The hot tub and sauna were a nice treat after a day on the mountain. Walking out the front door to all that the village had to offer was great. The owners also let us check out late to enjoy a partial day on the mountain on the day of the departure.

Con: The noise in the lower floor bedroom was not pleasant after the bars let out--although I believe that is a very common thing for any condo in the village.

Room Tip: Bedrooms on top floor will be more quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Outstanding place to stay in the most beautiful place in the world. Whistler is a snow lovers paradice. The units are in an excellent location in the centre of the village. Everyone of the staff is super helpful. loved every second of my stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AngoDublin
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We rented three units here for a summer trip and they were great. They are centrally located in the village next to the chair lifts. Each unit had excellent finishes and a hot tub. The owners were fantastic when we arrived and all through our stay. They helped us get checked in, showed us around and provided excellent service. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Suite 14 is on the top floor and overlooks the village square and mountain. It's great1
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends