1,541 results
All reviewsone bedroom suitefire stationsister hotelwhistler villagecomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenyogurthigher floorhard boiled eggsski lockershot chocolatelocker roomliving areashops and restaurantsapres skismall balconygreat room
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Spacious one bedroom suite and good service. Pool is small and located next to noisy road. Breakfast is continental with very average selection. Breakfast room is also very small and during our stay it was difficult to find a table. You could seat outside but again next to noisy road. Gym had just a few machines. For relatively little extra money one could stay in one of the five star hotels in the resort.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad that you liked the room and our service.

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed by the size and location of the pool. Our guests have access to the pools at both of our hotels, both of which have mountain views looking towards Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the breakfast. I have passed your comments along to our Food and Beverage Manager to review as we do have additional space to open up and I have recommended we utilise that space on busy days.

Tom F - Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel in the heart of Whistler village. As a family of 4 we had booked at 2 bedroom suite but were upgraded to a premium suite with large balcony on the 8th floor. Suite was well proportioned with two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, living area, kitchen and laundry facilities. Good pool and two hot tubs outside. Breakfast was included in the room rate consisting of a continental style buffet with large choice. Would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of staying with us. We always appreciate receiving this valuable feedback from our guests.

I'm glad to see you and your family thoroughly enjoyed yourselves and that we were able to make it that little bit more special with an upgraded suite. We do like to treat our guests when possible.

I hope you had a wonderful time visiting our little mountain town and we'd love to welcome you back so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you're ever planning another trip to Whistler.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Regards,
Charlie S. - Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My husband, son and I stayed in a two-bedroom suite during our summer getaway and we couldn't have been happier with our choice! This hotel is the perfect spot for families looking to getaway at a reasonable price!
The location of this hotel is perfect. You are within steps to many restaurants, bars and shops. We loved that with a young child it was convenient to everything Whistler had to offer. The only time our car was used was when my husband went golfing.
Our room was clean and spacious. There were two full sized bathrooms, a well stocked full kitchen and two balconys, one off the living room and one off the master. We overlooked Blackcomb mountain and the swimming pool. I was worried the noise from the pool would disrupt my sons nap time but we couldn't hear a thing which was great. I had requested a crib and highchair which were both in the room when we arrived. It was so nice for my son to have his own room and be able to sleep soundly without us waking him.
The staff was always friendly and welcoming. We took advantage of the free breakfast daily. It was simple, fruit, yogurt, pastries, cereal, coffee and juice but that was fine with us. All the items were constantly being restocked and everything we had was good.
We went to the pool multiple times a day and our son loved it! It wasn't heated so later in the day it was cold once the sun was on the other side of the building but it was nice and enjoyable.
This was the perfect choice for our family and we will definitely be back on our next trip to Whistler.

1  Thank Kathryne S
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear Kathryne,

Thank you very much for your excellent and thoughtful review.

It's great to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at the Pan Pacific Village Centre. It certainly sounds like we ticked all the boxes.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Best regards,

Tom F - Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We (my wife, two kids and I) stayed in a two bedroom apartment. The room was spacious and clean with good facilities and had great views of the mountains and village.

During the stay I booked a massage in the spa. The staff were all friendly and most importantly the massage was really good too!

The only thing that prevented me from giving this a higher rating was the breakfast which was pretty basic.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
PanPacificManagement, Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on here. It is really great to hear that you and you family enjoyed your recent stay with us and I'm glad you enjoyed your spacious suite and its views. Great feedback also for the Day Spa and their staff, I will pass your comments onto them.
Sorry the breakfast wasn't to your liking. The inclusive breakfast in the summer months is a continental buffet, so quite basic, but I will pass your feedback onto the Food & Beverage department for review.

I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Kevin H.
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in an upper floor 1 bedroom apartment.We loved everything about the hotel.Friendly staff.Lovely, spacious,clean room.Great included in price breakfast.Comfortable bed.Great views from window.Quiet when sleeping.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Rob,

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you back soon.

Hudson M. - Guest Experience Manager