“What a perfect Christmas Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom (lower floor)
Ensuite Bathroom
Updated Hot Tub
The property in Spring
Mountain Star complex nestled amongst the pines!
A summers view from the Balcony
Mountain Star in the snow
Looking down the the road
A winters view from the balcony
Black Tusk in the background
A summers view from the front door
Looking up from Merlins
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Denhop
Perth , Australia
“What a perfect Christmas Location”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We spent 6 glorious nights at this wonderful townhouse. Walking in to a warm house with fireplace going and everything ready for a big family stay made our adventure so easy.
The location is perfect with the ski in and out ability ,even for the novice skiers we had . The shuttle bus located 50m away at the beginning of the complex was an amazing service that we used multiple times a day.
The house was equipped with everything we needed and more. Even a couple of blocks of the local chocolate to greet us on our arrival! The hot tub was a must after a day on the slopes.
Communication from the time of the booking till we departed was very professional and helpful. If we didn't live in Australia we would certainly be booking this house on a regular basis.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Jan 2017
Thank you for your lovely review and I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the property and had a wonderful time in Whistler. You were fantastic guests and I hope you'll be back for a visit one day!

Best regards
Catherine...
“Great location for super skiing.”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Lovely warm house in a super location - bad luck that there was too little snow at this level to ski out but the shuttle buses were very good. The house was well equipped and great for our group of five.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Apr 2015
Thank you for your review, I'm so glad you had an enjoyable time staying at Mountain Star. Thanks for being great guests and I hope to be able to welcome you back one day.

Best regards
West Midlands. U.K.
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

6 Mar 2014
Thank you so much for your comments and I'm so glad you enjoyed the place and also had the best snow conditions!

I hope to welcome you back one day soon.

All the best
Prince George
Reviewed 6 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

B.C.
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing