Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
More Information

Ways to Experience Whistler ATV Day Tours
from US$129.46
More Info
All reviews private tour world tour country cabin dog mushing an amazing guide family activity a lot of fun rain gear awesome experience hour tour explained everything awesome views great trip great fun tyler goggles gotham
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Favourite part was the view points and Tyler was very knowledgeable and really kind. Makes it very comfortable for you if you’re not an experienced driver.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first time ATVing was SO much fun especially thanks to our amazing tour guide, Amy! She made sure we had the best time as well as always making sure everyone was safe throughout the ride! I will definitely be returning in the future!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time atving with my best friend and we had an absolute blast!! Amy was our guide and she was amazing! Always checking up on us and making sure we were good and having fun, thanks Amy!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tyler took myself and 5 friends on a 2 hour private tour through the mountains. He’s an excellent guide, patient, and he was able to gauge exactly what our comfort level was riding an ATV. We went to a lookout point and then a waterfall, before getting back. It was great fun and an excellent experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic time doing the Bushwacker tour with Tye as our guide. He was friendly, thoroughly explained everything, and he takes really awesome photos too! I have plenty of ATV experience (in Ontario) but never experienced anything quite as fun as this, plus the views are stunning. I would do this again and again every time I’m back in BC. Highly recommend!!!