22 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$481
PricelineUS$482
Trip.comUS$514
3,498 results
All reviews ski concierge hot chocolate and cookies executive suite upper village in room dining turn down service fire pit beautiful resort shuttle service luxury hotel valet parking blackcomb base ski equipment apres ski spa fs mercedes
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2022

This was the best hotel I've ever stayed at! They provide best of everything you want. Staff is super nice and service is exceptional. They made my stay very memorable, this is absolutely worth everything! LOVE LOVE LOVE❤️

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Chelan Goonetilleke, Other at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Dear Harman,

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

We are so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed both the service and the service. We hope to welcome you back soon to make some more mountain memories!

Four Seasons Whistler Team

Reviewed 30 July 2022 via mobile

I stayed here with my son during Easter week. While the resort itself is gorgeous and luxurious, the service was quite subpar, especially for a Four Seasons. See below email I sent to management.

we stayed at the resort last night, and while the place itself is nice and comfortable, there were several
Issues we encountered, which dampened our experience:

- room not ready at 4 (taken care of with the $50 credit and was acknowledged by front desk without us needing to bring it up)
- subpar experience at Braidwood. Initially, I ordered a Braidwood Hot Toddy. Our server came back a few mins later saying they couldnt do hot drinks anymore but then proceeded to give me options like an Irish Coffee or a regular hot toddy, which I ended up getting. When I got the bill, they charged me for the Braidwood version, which was more expensive, until I brought it up, after which they revised the bill. I also ordered the mussels for dinner. After a few mins she came back to say that that, too, was not available.
- s’mores service - this was what most the most impact on our experience. I didn’t even know there was s’mores offered until I saw a family by the fire pit enjoying them. My son absolutely loves s’mores and seeks it every time we stay at a hotel that offers it. Neither the front desk or the brochure mentioned this as we checked in. By the time we went downstairs to the lobby, they said they stopped service but suggested we go to Braidwood to ask. We went down to Braidwood and the front desk girl said they ran out. My son was so disappointed (so was I) and it absolutely affected the mood for the whole night. We checked in early enough where if we were at least told, we could have tried to get there before it ran out. We already had to wait in the lobby for our room that was late; we could have just gone down and gotten s’mores i stead. We know we could have gotten s’mores because we literally just mossed the last batch by 2 mins, when another family picked up the last set at Braidwood.

While I travel a lot and stay at nice places, I tend to prefer smaller boutique hotels over chains such as the Four Seasons. It’s because of my son that I stay at your hotels so when he’s disappointed because of subpar service, that is truly disappointing to me. I realize that most of the staff in ski towns are kids who arent as well-experienced as in other places but we just stayed at another hotel in the village right before this and did not experience the type of amateur ignorance as the novice staff at the Whistler property showed (not up to par with other FS properties we have stayed at).

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank adelly
Reviewed 24 July 2022

I typically stay at the Fairmont Gold in Whistler but wanted to give Four Seasons a try in the executive suite one bedroom deluxe. I went for a trip with my two kids, 12 and 14. They seemed surprised I was checking in as a single female but I let that go (they confirmed multiple times it was ONE adult). I had to ask for towels, turndowns, cleaning, etc daily as they seemed to be hit or miss (was supposed to be twice a day). My son was staying on the pull out couch and I had specifically ask every single day for it to be made up. One of the days I asked and it still wasn't done at 830pm when we got for dinner so we had to wait around, At the pool, service was ok on most days but on one of the days my children's father was joining and suddenly I was referred to Mr and Mrs and we were given a cabana & great service (his name wasn't even on reservation). The shuttle we waited a good at least 20 minutes either in the village or the hotel all weekend. At the Fairmont a private car was offered if we were waiting for dinner. I've never had to ask so many times for basic things and despite the amount I paid, felt like I was staying a low end hotel.

2  Thank jessicacW1709UZ
Reviewed 23 July 2022

This Four Seasons is beautiful and the service levels were impeccable. We had a deluxe king room and it was really beautiful and spacious, well though out arrangement, and the shower and bathroom were really nice. Beautiful pool area.
Braidwood restaurant breakfast was very good. Hotel was convenient to the base area, and there was a shuttle that ran every 15 mins. Had a great talk with one of the bellmen who gave me great locals only tips on hikes and adventures in the area off the beaten path. Really loved this hotel stay. Felt luxurious and peaceful.

Dear Donna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

We are so glad you enjoyed our stunning location, breakfast, and the service from the great team we have here. Your kind comments have most certainly been passed on. We hope to welcome you back soon to not only enjoy the hotel, but hopefully some more local spots too!

Four Seasons Whistler team

Reviewed 15 July 2022

I stayed at the Four Seasons Whistler, BC resort this past June and it was the best hotel experience I have had so far. This was my first time staying at any of their properties and I can see why they are consistently ranked as one of the best in the industry. From the arrival and check-in through check out, the amenities, and the room - all exuded understated luxury and class. Most notable was the staff and their excellent customer service skills. Every single staff member I encountered was pleasant, professional, and eager to help. And the location - priceless! Hey, Grove Park Inn in Asheville - I hope you can see this as THIS is real luxury, not your overpriced resort with motel-room aesthetics and sub-par amenities and food!

Date of stay: June 2022
F Pell, Marketing at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2022

Dear Michelle,

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive and glowing review!

We are so glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay from start to end, and that the level of service lived up to standard. Your kind comments have been passed on to the entire team.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon!

Kind regards,