2,350 results
All reviews ski valet east tower heavenly bed firerock lounge spg points one bedroom suite per day self park full kitchen ski school hot tub gas fireplace driving range small kitchen can't beat the location end of the day ski equipment
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We've stayed in the one bedroom suite twice in the past month now, and will again when we go back. If you're looking for adjoining rooms request rooms 805 and 806. 806 is the one bedroom with full kitchen and has a great view of the bottom of the run to the village. During crankworx festival or the ski and snowboard festival the view from the outdoor patio will literally be the best view of the final big air from the hotel. 805 is very small but the rooms are together and offer great privacy. If you want to bigger of the two rooms 806 is the one! The pet friendly atmosphere is amazing as well, and they don't charge a pet deposit either.

Room Tip: 806 is an amazing room - read my review for particulars
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Hi LukasnCher,

Thanks for sharing your room recommendations. A view is always lovely to have and it sounds like you found your favourite one. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your continued patronage. I hope we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We practically had a small apartment to our selves, we got an upgrade so we had our own lille kitchen. It had the necessities to make yourself breakfast or a small dinner. Separate bedroom and a small living room.
And we had a lovely view to the gulf course and mountains behind the hotel. The gym had the necessities as well, nice pool and changing rooms.
All in all a nice hotel, but the looks and style was rather old, the carpets should be changed.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Johanna,

Thank you for staying with us! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your room and upgrades. The kitchenettes are always so handy when you're trying to save on dining expenses. We are in the process of upgrading the hotel, so carpets will eventually follow. I hope we can welcome you back again.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Had a great stay at the Westin Whistler this summer. We were there for three nights. Great view from the patio, excellent service in the hotel restaurant. Incredible location that is close to everything in the village, especially the chairlifts to both mountains and to tour busses (summer activities meet there, like zip lining and rafting). We had a full kitchen too which was helpful.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Hi 788trip2018,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. I'm glad you enjoyed our amenities and our location in relation to other Whistler gems. I hope we can welcome you back again.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Spent 2 nights at Whistler first week of August.

Received the same high quality experience I expect to receive at a Westin property.

Clean, friendly staff, access to all amenities, etc...

Easy 30 second walk to a very lively village scene with cool restaurants, clothing stores, etc... The village also had some cool areas for kids including a playground and further away, some games/rides that were extra.

The resort had a cool indoor/outdoor pool with 2 hot tubs, as well as a decent sized and well-equipped gym which overlooked the pool area.

We were upgraded to a suite from a standard room which proved helpful for a family of 4. Also, when we did require immediate service, it was prompt.

The surrounding area is beautiful and while there were no drawbacks to the property, just some general watchouts. To do anything with the kids in the village (Escape Room, Rock climbing, general rides) is $$$ and also, to go from one point in Whistler requires taking the long way since there are one ways and places where you can't turn left (for example) meaning you have to go further ahead, make a safe U-turn and than head back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bigtings

Hi Bigtings,

Thank you for the thorough review. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. While Whistler can be a little pricey, it's definitely a lovely mountain gem. Thank you for visiting and I hope we can welcome you back!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I've stayed here every January for a conference I go to. The rooms are all nice sized with a kitchen (size differs depending on size of room/suite). Have been given some pretty bad views so if you like a good view request it ahead of time. Don't rely on gear sharing if you depend on your workout as they rarely have the correct sizes even if requested ahead.

Room Tip: Don't rely on gear sharing if you depend on your workout as they rarely have the correct sizes even if requested ahead.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Hi danwF1055SA,

Thank you so much for providing some feedback! I apologize is we were unable to provide you with the correct size for gear lending. Availability is based on a first-come-first-serve basis. I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of your trip and I hope we can welcome you back soon.