“Rustic Atmosphere ...Great Food”
Review of Cattlemen's Club

Cattlemen's Club
Ranked #52 of 222 Restaurants in Vernon
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2016

I have driven by Okeefe's Ranch many times, but had never stopped here, but we were having a family birthday party and The Cattlemen's Club was chosen as the location. I liked the rustic decor, and was quite surprised by the fairly pricey menu ...I guess I was expecting more of a pub style menu, as opposed to more of a steak house menu.
That being said, the service was good, and the food was excellent. There were 10 people in our group and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their entrees. I had a peppercorn steak, which was excellent. I also had a chance to try the ribs, which were some of the best ribs I've had. If you're looking for a romantic atmosphere this may not be the place I'd choose, but for a good steak I'd definitely recommend the Cattlemen's Club.

1  Thank Dave B

Reviewed 22 December 2015

The steaks we ordered were thin, had too much fat and were extremely salty. They were not cooked as ordered. When bringing this to our server's attention she said that we should have said something when she brought it out. But you can't know this until you start eating your meal, of course. The inside of this restaurant looks like a shabby night club. No ambiance whatsoever. Was not what we expected and would not recommend.

1  Thank Sari H
Reviewed 13 December 2015

Great food, fresh vegies, fantastic service, Haven't been here for a while, don't really know why? all in all great evening.

2  Thank DJ d
Reviewed 21 October 2015

This was a gathering of some 50 people to celebrate an 80th birthday and it was a hugh success. The atmosphere was absolutely perfect - relaxed, casual, warm and friendly. The staff did a great job, both with preparation, the bar and the meal. The food was buffet style and was very yummy. Overall, a very successful outing and everyone I talked with would make a return visit.

2  Thank walkermf1
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Our meals were excellent. The service was excellent as well. The filet mignon was done exactly as I ordered it and my husband said his ribeye steak was the best he has ever had in a restaurant.

1  Thank Adriana C