Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
SAVE US$27
Expedia.comUS$130
PricelineUS$130
getaroom.comUS$155
All reviews ricky's restaurant front desk comfortable beds other hotels comfortable stay great stay main floor full kitchen silver star stayed one night mini fridge bw lobby suite dishwasher shampoo bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2020

I never stayed in such a dirty hotel like Bestwestern in Vernon. It will be my last visit in this company. Whatever I touch, everywhere dirt, dust, someone long black hair in the bathroom and on the towel, stack on leftover food on night table by the bed, windows is all dirty in fingerprints and faceprints. Floors are dirty and have not vacuumed at all. There website stating that after each client, each room is sanitized, this is a complete deception! My advice to you, if you do not want to pick anything here, including COVID, choose another hotel that really performs what should be done for your convenience and most important safety. Asked to change room, receptionist told me that they doesn't have anything available and they can't return my money because there return policy. Forgot to tell, I'm bussiness traveler, BestWestern Platinum member, staying in room 416 on July 2020. If I will get COVID it will be definitely from this place! I will include pictures if it will allowed me if somebody skeptical & thinking that I am too prejudiced.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2020

stayed one night while on extended road trip, easy and convenient. Excellent front desk, rooms were very clean. Very much appreciated staff following health guidelines during covide 19 pandemic. Will definitely stay here again

Reviewed 10 July 2020

The Pacific Inn is doing all the right things to make sure their property is COVID19 aware and taking steps to keep their customers safe. From sanitizing your credit card before handing back, plexiglass between you and the front desk to special table for food delivery, they are working hard to keep the virus away. Connie at the front desk is fantastic and does everything she can to make your stay comfortable. The rooms are nice and clean. The location is good with a grocery store nearby and a Ricky's restaurant on site. I highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting Vernon for work or pleasure.

Reviewed 3 July 2020

Although the hotel appears to be relatively new, with the furniture and fixtures fairly modern and new. First impressions can be deceiving. We stayed here for three nights, and it was our first stay in a hotel during the Covid-19 crisis. There are notices all over the lobby about precautions they are taking related to Covid-19... But this appears to be just marketing. Although the room is fairly spactious and modern, I found the cleanliness of the room to be sadly lacking. To be specific, I happened to spill a bit of juice on the tile floor near the mini-fridge. So I took a tissue to wipe it up. The tissue came up BLACK from all the dirt and grime on the floor. The floors are dark brown ceramic tile, with a faux wood grain, so the dirt is not obvious if just looking at the floor. I then took more damp tissue to wipe more of the floor, and the entire floor was filthy dirty, as though it had never been mopped in probably a year. The wet tissues became black from grime with just a few wipes of the floor. This is truly disgusting. I have never written a bad review for a hotel in my life. I don't have ridiculously high expectations, and do not expect perfection. This lack of BASIC cleaning, during a time when they purport to be making "extra effort" during Covid-19, it really disappointing. All their talk about cleaning standards is just that, talk, but no action. It makes me wonder if they clean anything in the room at all. Did they actually sanitize high touch surfaces?? I doubt it. I feel like I need to go out and buy some disinfectant and clean the room myself.

1  Thank BCSunseeker7
Reviewed 30 June 2020

I was a little concerned travelling with Covid 19, but the check in , room cleanliness, signage was great. The noise from the roadway is noisy if you sleep with the window open, as we did . Lost my earring down the drain of the sink, the front desk staff called someone in immediately to retrieve it.

Date of stay: June 2020