Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$120
FindHotelUS$139
StayForLongUS$144
All reviews front desk loft suite lots of parking pool and hot tub great stay large room highway kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

Stayed in the African Jacuzzi Suite. Loved it! Front desk allowed early check in without any issue and sent up a bottle of bubbly and fudge to boot! Great stay! Dinner at Bourbon Street Grill at hotel included EXCELLENT service and outstanding food. We would Definitely stay again !

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Clara Snedden, General Manager at Prestige Hotel Vernon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Dear Sightseer689977,

Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your Valentines get-a-way! We will be sure to pass your compliments on to our team at Prestige Hotel Vernon and Bourbon Street Bar and Grill. We hope to see you back again soon!
Warm Regards,
Michelle
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 30 December 2020

I booked a room for myself, husband and dog after a rough stay at a nearby hotel. Melissa the front desk agent was more than accommodating, allowed an early check in and surprised us with a bottle of wine and chocolate right to our door. I said to my husband that she was literally the nicest person I have ever met and someone who goes above and beyond. She also gifted me some fantastic locally made hand sanitizer and treats for the dogs. I cannot say enough good things.

Our room was beyond amazing with tons of space, a comfortable bed, sofa, and the absolutely stunning shower and bathroom. You cannot go wrong and extremely reasonable rate.

We stayed for two nights and had zero issues. The hot tub and pool were open which more than made this choice worthwhile. We had a pet friendly room but you would never know. Smelled amazing and the cleaning was outstanding, Never saw a hair or a speck of dirt.

We cannot wait to return again and will now make this our only hotel of choice when in the area.

Date of stay: December 2020
Clara Snedden, General Manager at Prestige Hotel Vernon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2021

Dear Deanna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Our team is passionate about great guest experiences and it is so nice to hear that we provided such an excellent stay. We are happy you were able to enjoy the amenities and we look forward to seeing you again!
Happy New Year,
Michelle
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 26 October 2020

We had a fantastic stay, I am terrible with names but the wonderful woman that took my reservation on Friday around noon was amazing and the lady that checked us in around 4 was equally awesome! It was a surprise visit and my previous plan fell through, I couldn't be happier that it did because this was a far better trip because of you all! Thank you again for going above and beyond with helping with my surprise and calling when my "package" showed up! There were tears and lots of laughs!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020

We had a very good experience with the front desk reception (Michelle).
The room has a good size, very comfortable beds and sofa bed. I check the sheets and covers and everything was very clean. The curtains looks clean too. The room has a big windows that we were able to open and get fresh air.
The kitchenettes was very good, it has everything on it to allow us to prepare breakfast and dinner. It just had missed 2 wine glass and 2 small spoon when we received the room, and I informed to the front desk. I broke for accident a small plate and a cup.The room has also a nice new drawers and night tables with lamps.The towels and kitchen hand towel were very clean.
The carpet did not look clean and floor inside the room and in the hotel. We stayed for 4 nights and I never heard the vacuum. The elevator inside has a dirty floor and the carpet around the hotel too. Some of the furniture around the hotel had dust. The dish drying rack was dirty too. Also behind the beds was dirty.
So I recommend to check more the housekeeping services please. It is very important for me that everything have to be clean.
Also I suggest that the bathroom inside the Loft Suite needs more hangers and shelves where the guests can hang the towels and clothes. The kitchenette area needs an extra shelves or small table.
We did not use the TV because we do not need as we were there for a family vacation.
We hope that our feedback will be taken into account.
Thank you so much.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

When I arrived at my room I was tired, the curtains were closed & i didn’t bother opening them. The next morning I opened the curtains for some sunshine & this was my view, a dirty garbage view of a back alley. I had appointments to go to so no time & i didn’t say anything. The next night i was too tired to say anything just stayed in the same room thought i would just let them know they should advise or ask about this view, or discount the price. The hotel was noisy. When i checked out the reception just told me to drop my room key in the basket & they would email the receipt. Never asked how my stay was. I wanted to write the hotel to let them know but I can’t find any written contact information. I don’t want compensation but just ask what room you are getting before you book this hotel

Date of stay: August 2020