Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,466 results
All reviews sparkling hill infinity pool tea room spa services cold sauna swarovski crystals steam rooms and saunas peakfine restaurant valet parking spa area lake view peak fine restaurant couples massage floor to ceiling windows spa experience hans peter robes and slippers
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2020

Stayed one night. Definitely relaxing, felt really spoiled. Breakfast was excellent. My treatment at Kur-Spa was amazing. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Could not have asked for a better experience. Will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank andreahL2357DO
Bozidar Gujic, Other at Sparkling Hill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2020

Dear Andreah,

I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us, from the service to your meals. It is always a huge pleasure to hear that our guests will be returning as well and I cannot wait to welcome you back.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2020

With the minimal signage, I took the wrong turn twice to find the hotel. I arrived on a Sunday around 4pm: traffic and check-in jam. The friendly staff worked hard to process everybody. I stood waiting for 20 minutes.

Then I got lost twice finding my room, 012, for which I had to take an elevator up, walk down a long corridor, and take another elevator down. For 012 one takes the elevator to floor -1! Friendly staff was helpful.

The room made up for it. Gorgeous view, well-appointed with a deep soaker tub, impeccably clean. There were two wine glasses and no cups. I found out later they are “short glasses”. I borrowed a cup from the restaurant.

The room-service Moroccan braised lamb was tough: awful, animal abuse, inedible. I should have phoned to send it back, but didn’t think of it. Lamb is one of my favourite meats. Whoever did this doesn’t belong in a kitchen. The caramel dessert was heavenly. My bottle of beer arrived opened without a glass. No one inquired whether I was satisfied. I wasn’t.

Breakfast included was perfect with excellent food, good coffee and very good service. The restaurant has a wonderful view. Lunch was good, too.
Next night’s dinner was good although it came to my room without cutlery. The server went to get it “in a jiffy”. It also came without salt and pepper.
Breakfast was excellent again.

I was surrounded by other rooms: not a sound.
Corona measures are good. Every one seems cautious and careful. Room service handed over the tray at the door, standing back. Masks are handed out freely.
The outdoor pool, the indoor hot pool and the weight room are marvellous.

Other observations: my toilet saved water but left detritus behind. I don’t envy the cleaning staff. There was no toilet brush. I saw much dust on the artificial plants. Some robes and towels are showing ratty signs of aging. I took several baths; there was only one package of crystals. The pump in the conditioner bottle was plugged.

Overall, I love this place, but there are some minor irritations.

2  Thank FlyingDutchman_12
Bozidar Gujic, Other at Sparkling Hill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2020

To our valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Allow me to apologize for the difficulty getting to the resort and to your room. I can understand how it might not be ideal travelling to that area of the resort, however we do this to avoid guests walking through the parking garage or the spa. We can absolutely leave a note on your reservation for future reservations to not place you on those levels as we want everything to be perfect for you!

While I am happy that you enjoyed your stay, I was concerned to read as well of your multiple challenges with our restaurant as well as in your room. I would very much love the opportunity to follow up with you so please feel free to contact our Reservations department so that we may look into this further.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2020

This was my 3rd time staying here, and again I have only good things to say. The food is absolutely exceptional, and the service along with it. The rooms are luxurious, the saunas and steam rooms (while not open this trip) are an amazing experience and definitely a main attraction.The outdoor infinity pool was pleasantly warm and the hot tub relaxing.

The self serve breakfast buffet had been switched out to a menu you order from and in my opinion was far better than the buffet! The food was amazing, the daily fritatas especially. And their dinner is still one of the nicest restaurants I've ever been to. You simply cannot pass up eating here.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

To our valued guest,

It brings me joy to read that you had a wonderful experience with us, and to hear that this is also your third visit. I am very happy that you were able to enjoy the amenities in the spa as well. We are of course looking forward to when we can reopen the steams & saunas but it is wonderful to hear you were still able to enjoy the pools. I will pass on your wonderful praise of the food & beverage to our Executive Chef as he works hard to create an exciting menu for our guests.

We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 20 November 2020

Amazing beautiful SPA resort,in a beautiful surouding , beautiful room(we had the Standard King room) with a view of the mountains, perfectly clean ! I can say this is the best stay I had in a resort in Canada great services .The breakfast and the dinner was very good, it is served in style in the Peak restaurant and the ambiance is realy nice.Very relaxing, we went for two nights and we stayed 4 nights!And we will go back soon for sure strongly recommended for those wanting to relax or just having a good time in a beatiful place !

Date of stay: November 2020
Bozidar Gujic, Other at Sparkling Hill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2020

Dear Teodora,

It was such a joy to read your review and I am delighted that you had an enjoyable experience with us! It is the greatest compliment we can receive when a guest returns to our hotel and we can't wait to welcome you back for your next visit. It is wonderful to hear that you had extended your stay as well! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of our team as it makes a word of difference.

Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2020

Wonderful resort with excellent friendly staff who work hard to ensure your vacation is great! We ate in the Peak restaurant for the 2 days and all the food was beautifully presented - excellent quality - served by friendly efficient and attentive staff...

2 waitresses Bella & Laurie were especially great... thank you to both of you ladies for helping to make our time with you super wonderful...

Room tip: Ask for a room on a + floor not a negative floor....
Date of stay: October 2020
Bozidar Gujic, Owner at Sparkling Hill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2020

To our valued guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is our greatest pleasure to provide our guests with an unforgettable experience. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your PeakFine experience as well. I will be sure to pass on your positive comment to Laurie & Bella directly.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back in the future.