“Fantastic Thai food”

Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Fairfield
Description: We are currently closed for renovations, and expect to be open to serve our customers in May 2017.
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Phanang curry was delicious, service was pleasant and efficient. Well worth visiting for eat in or take out.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Lovely robust flavours, rich mouth feel and attention to detail in ingredients, actual cooking and customer experience. I really like this place! Many Thai restaurants fall victim to generic curry flavouring with only modest attention to ingredients and presentation. Others deliver subtlety, coyness in serving sizes and attempt an accuracy impossible with local sourcing. I think My Thai falls victim to none of this. If you want rich flavours, delicious use of local ingredients and attention to how to cook seafood and vegetables, this is your place. If you want overpriced "authenticity" and only mincing attention to your appetite, look elsewhere. If you want satisfaction and a blaze of taste and texture, come back to My Thai again and again!

Reviewed 28 April 2016

The food here is fairly typical of most That food. Nothing special but good food for a reasonable price. The service is not that great, maybe due to language barrier not sure. The place is worth going to if in the area.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

This is one of those hidden gems on Cook Street you must try. It's just a tiny place but it's very comfortable and friendly. We had Chicken Phad Thai, Prawn Phad Thai and Chicken Spring Rolls. Nice, hearty portions of VERY TASTY, HOT food had us full in no time!! Expect to wait longer than you normally think you should, but you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times before. The food is always hot and tastey. The service and ambience good use a boost. The service is just barely adiquent. They take you'd order they bring your food. Nothing more, nothing less! The facility needs a good cleaning and maybe a cost of paint. I will get take out from here again but won't dine in. They are on a slippery downward slope. I hope that they can turn it around.